October 15 (Day 15: Confinement)

Context: In the Saving RQ Shadow Sabre AU, RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre was outside, when the balancers and their allies find them. They have to hid and run to make sure that they don't follow them to their hideout. Little did they know, that they will separate them and then trap them.

RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre was outside. RQ Shadow Sabre is the tree while RQ Sabre is under him. He have spotted Mother Nature and Over Balance flying.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "We have company."

RQ Sabre climbed the tree and RQ Shadow Sabre make them blend into the shadows. Mother Nature and Over Balance are below them. They are speaking through their darkness bond.

(RQ Sabre: "This is not good."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I know it's not a good thing.
RQ Sabre: "We are dealing with a balancer and a dimensional leader."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "We better not move until they go away."
RQ Sabre: "Or they already know that we are hiding.")

They look down to see Mother Nature and Over Balance looking up. Mother Nature use her powers to uncover their hiding spot.

Mother Nature: "Over Balance, get the others. We have find them."
RQ Sabre: "We need to run!"

RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre jump down from the tree and ran. Mother Nature chase them. They keep on running until they saw the rest of the dimensional leaders. They make a turn for them to collided with each other. They continue to run until they reach a forest. RQ Shadow Sabre use his powers to take them to the treetops for a break. They were breathing, heavily, and their hearts were beating.

RQ Sabre: "We need a plan."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "We shake them off and go to our hideout."
RQ Sabre: "We might need need to split up at some point."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "If it make us have high survival rate, we will do it."

They can hear some of the balancers and their allies.

Balance: "You know that you can not hid forever. Come out and let's end this hunt."

RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre look at each other and nodded. They jump from one treetops to the next. The chase was on. They continue to jump until it was time to split up. They jump down from the treetops by using their powers. They continue to run on foot.

RQ Sabre look behind him to see Balance and his four others, who have creator energy. He also have Over Balance and Mother Nature.
(That means my little brother is dealing with beings who have darkness or can use darkness. They plan this well. Let's hope they have not build the machines to block our powers.)

RQ Sabre: "Hey Balance, by any chance is Elder Yellow chasing my shadow?"
Balance: "Why would you like to know?"
RQ Sabre: "That's a yes."
Mother Nature: "They have different bond, beside their darkness bond."
Equality: "Tell us later, Mother Nature."

Some of them use their powers to try to stop him. RQ Sabre take off his blindfold and use his creator energy to protect himself.

Nether Balance: "That is interesting."
Balance: "Normally I wouldn't do this, but you can do some test on him."
Nether Balance: "Thanks, Balance."
RQ Sabre: "Do your worst, Nether! I have been experimented on before."
Balance: "By Professor Red."

RQ Sabre shot a golden arrow at Balance and he dodged the arrow.

Ender Balance: "That was something I did not expect."
Balance: "He is a player, who have creator energy."

They continue to chase RQ Sabre, but he will meet his demise, soon.

With RQ Shadow Sabre
RQ Shadow Sabre already take off his blindfold. He was not holding back.

Elder Yellow: "Now, this is chase."
Unbalance: "He really was holding back."
Naulis: "I can not believe on how you guys lost to this guy."
Under Balance: "Shut it, Naulis."
Void Balance: "I am fascinated on how he is using the darkness to his advantage."
Endres: "It will not be for long."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I see you have new balancers in your group!"
Under Balance: "You are not ready on what is going to happen!"
RQ Shadow Sabre: "What do you mean by that?"
Under Balance: "You will see."

RQ Shadow Sabre keep on running until he reach a clearing to see RQ Sabre there too. In an instant, they were trap in a machine. They can move around too. RQ Sabre was panicking and RQ Shadow Sabre saw this.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "RQ Sabre, look at me."

He look at him.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "It will be okay, as long as we are together."

He calm down and put on his blindfold. RQ Shadow Sabre does the same thing. They felt a prick on their neck and they slowly pass out. Balance look at Mother Nature.

Mother Nature: "They have brotherly bond."
Under Balance: "I will have to see if their darkness bond is strong."

Under Balance stand between the pass out RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre. He grab the middle and use his scythe to cut the bond and it repair itself, instantly.

Balance: "They recreated the shadow sword. I will tell you, when we get to the Balancers village."

Plague Steve and Second Balance came out of their hiding spot.

Plague Steve: "We may got a glimpse of their eyes. They have gold around the pupils."
Balance: "Good work you two."

They turn off the machine and dismantle the machine around RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre.
————————————————————
Written: October 15, 2023, 6:59-7:03 am
Context: In the Saving RQ Shadow Sabre AU, RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre was outside, when the balancers and their allies find them. ... Little did they know, that they will separate them and then trap them.
October 15, 2023, 9:29-9:50 pm
RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre was outside. ... They continue to run on foot.
October 15, 2023, 10:01-10:38 pm
RQ Sabre look behind him to see Balance and his four others, who have creator energy. ... They turn off the machine and dismantle the machine around RQ Sabre and RQ Shadow Sabre.
Words: 1066
Published: October 27, 2023, 5:35 pm
RQ Shadow Sabre
RQ Sabre
Mother Nature
Balance
Equality
Nether Balance
Ender Balance
Elder Yellow
Unbalance
Naulis
Void Balance
Endres
Plague Steve