October 20 (Day 20: Stalk)

Context: Elan decided to visit the Rainbow Quest universe but he feels like he is being watch. True Herobrine watch Elan from afar, wanting to know his admin pair. He will not failed like last time.

Admin world, portal room
Elan is in the front of the Rainbow Quest portal. He look back at his sons.

Elan: "Take care, I will be gone for the whole day."
RQ Sabre: "Don't get caught, father."
Elan: "You know I would not."

Elan goes through the portal and walk away from the admin mansions in the RQ universe. He put in his cloak and continues to walk through the forest. He was checking on the universe's code, when he felt he is being watch.

True Herobrine sense that his second pairing is in a universe. He made a portal and walk through it. He watch Elan check his universe's code and smiled.

True Herobrine: "Do you really think you can stop us from pairing again, Destiny?"
Destiny: "You really think that admins will get along with viruses, glitches, and evil entities?"
True Herobrine: "I will not fail like the last time."
Destiny: "Don't make me laugh. You failed once, you will failed again."

True Herobrine growled and attack Destiny, she left before the attack could hit her. He continues to stalk Elan while having flashbacks from his first pairing.

Flashback started
True Herobrine and True Notch was having a picnic with the other pairing.

True Notch: "If I ever leave, let me go."
True Herobrine: "That will not happen."
True Notch: "It's an if."
True Jeb: "There could be a chance that it will happen."
True Null: "What will happen with you two?"
True Jeb: "probably lock ourselves in a room."
True Entity 303: "So we can not found you?"
True DinnerBone: "You will probably use the other admins as bait for us to come out."
True Enderbrine: "Let's just enjoy the day."

They enjoy the picnic.
Flashback ended

True Herobrine notice that Elan went back inside of the mansion. He waited until the mansion lights were off and place a yellow rose, in front of the door. He made a portal to goes back to his realm.
————————————————————
Written: November 4, 2023, 5:08-5:21 pm
Context: Elan decided to visit the Rainbow Quest universe but he feels like he is being watch. ... Destiny: "You really think that admins will get along with viruses, glitches, and evil entities?"
November 4, 2023, 8:40-8:45 pm
True Herobrine: "I will not fail like the last time." ... True Herobrine growled and attack Destiny, she left before the attack could hit her.
November 4, 2023, 8:57-9:13 pm
He continues to stalk Elan while having flashbacks from his first pairing. ... He made a portal to goes back to his realm.
Words: 496
Published: November 5, 2023, 7:06 am
Elan
RQ Sabre
True Herobrine
Destiny
True Notch
True Jeb
True Null
True Entity 303
True DinnerBone
True Enderbrine