October 17 (Day 17: Comfort)

Context: Soul Light Steve, the combination of the RQ Light Crystal and a Skulk Steve, ran away from Soul Eater's base because he does not like how they think that Light Steve, his older brother, is a distraction for him. They are planning to kidnapped him to join their "family" and be a less of a distraction for him. He meet up with Light Steve, in their hideout, in a forest, for some comfort.

Soul Light Steve was walking in the forest, knowing the path to his and Light Steve secret hideout. He was think about what happened earlier in the day.

Flashback started
Soul Eater and his servant are discussing about Light Steve, Soul Light Steve was hearing through the door.

Corrupt Steve: Soul Light is being distracting by Light again!"
Soul Eater: "He can not keep doing this!"
Fallen Steve: "We kidnapped Light and he will be a less of a distraction."
Soul Eater: "If we can get him alone, it will work."
Ruin Steve: "What about his friends?"
Soul Eater: "Fallen and Ruin will distract his friends. Corrupt will try to kidnapped Light.
Corrupt Steve: "I know his weakness."

He pull out a shovel. Soul Light Steve quietly walk away and then ran out of the base.
Flashback ended

(I was created to combat the darkness. I wonder if my brother feel the same, when he was created).

He have arrived at the hideout and open the door. He walk inside and sit next to Light Steve, who was on the couch.

Light Steve: "What happened?"

Soul Light Steve lean onto his shoulder.

Soul Light Steve: "Soul Eater and the others think of you as a distraction and planning on kidnapping you."
Light Steve: "Oh, feeling the pressure?"
Soul Light Steve: "Yes. I was created to combat the Darkness."
Light Steve: "I feel you."
Soul Light Steve: "You do?"
Light Steve: "You were created by my light crystal. I was Shy Orange Steve before I become Light Steve. We were in a war, and a friend need a way to combat the Darkness. He created the light crystal with the blue and orange crystal. I volunteer to be Light Steve. It was not easy winning the war against the Darkness."
Soul Light Steve: "Are you okay?"
Light Steve: "I am tired of fighting, at the moment. Having trauma from my old universe plus having new trauma in this universe is draining me."
Soul Light Steve: "If you need to kill me, please don't regret it. Some sacrifices are needed to win a war."
Light Steve: "Soul Light, you're my younger brother. I will try everything in my power to keep you alive."

They stay there, enjoying the comfort of each other.
————————————————————
Written: October 18, 2023, 11:25-11:32 pm
Context: Soul Light Steve, the combination of the RQ Light Crystal and a Skulk Steve, ... He meet up with Light Steve, in their hideout, in a forest, for some comfort.
November 1, 2023, 12:50-1:17 pm
Soul Light Steve was walking in the forest, knowing the path to his and Light Steve secret hideout. ... They stay there, enjoying the comfort of each other.
Words: 550
Published: November 1, 2023, 1:19 pm
Corrupt Steve
Soul Eater
Fallen Steve
Ruin Steve
Light Steve
Soul Light Steve