October 21 (Day 21: Guilt)

Context: RQ Shadow Sabre feels guilty about working with the Voided One and betraying Balance and his allies. TR Sabre feels guilty about destroying his universe. The worst guilt they feel is leaving their family behind.

RQ Shadow Sabre was in the Memory Looking Pool. He touch the pool to look back at the memories before his death. The good and the bad memories. He closed his eyes when it was last moment in the living world. Hearing Elder Yellow words, make him feel guilty. TR Sabre sit next to him and pat his back.

TR Sabre: "The guilt will eat you up."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I know."

He stop looking back at his memories. TR Sabre touch the pool and he watches his memories. He sighed when he watches himself destroy his universe.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "Feeling guilty?"
TR Sabre: "Yes."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "The worst guilt is leaving our family behind."
TR Sabre: "The worst feeling."

They get up and left the Memory Looking Pool. They having guilt in their hearts. They walk back to their room and past Death. He knows that they were looking at their past memories and having guilt in their hearts. He let them be.
————————————————————
Written: November 4, 2023, 9:30-9:51 pm
Context: RQ Sabre feels guilty about working with the Voided One and betraying Balance and his allies. ... He let them be.
Words: 246
Published: November 5, 2023, 7:07 am
TR Sabre
RQ Shadow Sabre