October 2 (Day 2: Eyes)

Context: RQ Sabre and Light Steve are meeting in secret because RQ Sabre is not ready to show himself to the Rainbow Kingdom. He was ready to show him his eyes and tell the story about his eyes.

Rainbow Quest Universe, near a cave
RQ Sabre is waiting for Light Steve, near the cave where he had killed Vile. It has been a few weeks since that event. RQ Sabre was nervous because this will be the first time that he will reveal his eyes. He saw Light Steve.

Light Steve: "It's been awhile, Sabre."
RQ Sabre: "It has been, come in."

RQ Sabre take him inside of the cave, going in deeper until they have arrived at his home. He open the door and they walk through. They sit on the couches.

RQ Sabre: "I am going to show you my eyes and don't tell anyone."
Light Steve: "Are you sure that you can trust me?"
RQ Sabre: "I am sure."

RQ Sabre untied his blindfold and put it on the table. Light Steve look at his full of wonder. RQ Sabre's eyes are green with gold around the pupils.

RQ Sabre: "The gold was not there before. I got the gold after I created Origin Steve during the second timeline of this universe. I didn't even realize it, until my brothers point it out."
Light Steve: "That must be a story to tell."
RQ Sabre: "It start by me waking up, in the morning."

Flashback started
RQ Sabre wake up and put on his blindfold that was on his nightstand. He get off of his bed, open the door, walk out of his room, closed the door, and walk to the bathroom. He walk pass by his older brothers' room and then his younger brothers' room. He have arrived at the bathroom, open the door, walk inside of the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. He grab his toothbrush and the toothpaste, squeezed the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and begin brushing his teeth. After he is done brushing his teeth, he take off his blindfold and then his clothes, get in the shower and turn the water to warm. He begin to shower and notice he was feeling a bit different.

RQ Sabre: "Why do I have this feeling of having more power than before?"

He continued to shower until he is done. He turn off the water, get out of the shower, dried himself, and then put on his clothes and then his blindfold. He walk out of the bathroom, then to his room, open the door and walk inside of his room.

One outfit change later
He was wearing a shirt with flowers and a short. He also take off his blindfold to be around his neck. He walk out his room and then to the dining room to have bream with his father and older brothers.

SS Sabre have notice that RQ Sabre's eyes are different.

SS Sabre: "Um RQ Sabre, your eyes have gold around the pupils."
RQ Sabre: "You're joking?!"
SS Shadow Sabre: "He is not."
RQ Sabre: "Father, can I see it?"
Elan: "Sure."

Elan summoned a mirror for RQ Sabre to see his eyes. There was gold around his pupils.

RQ Sabre: "How?!"
Elan: "I think I know how you got the gold around your eyes. It was when you created Origin Steve. Did you feel different?"
RQ Sabre: "I did. I did not think becoming a creator would result having gold in your eyes."
Elan: "It's mostly for players."

They continue to enjoy their breakfast.
Flashback ended

RQ Sabre: "after we have breakfast, we kinda of  laugh about how I just discovered gold in my eye during breakfast."
Light Steve: "It is kinda off funny. There will be a festival in a few months and I kinda of want you there."
RQ Sabre: "I can't. I am not ready for them to know that I am back."
Light Steve: "One day."
RQ Sabre: "One day, I will."

Light Steve get off the couch and walk toward the door.

Light Steve: "I will not tell anyone about your eyes and thanks for trusting me."
RQ Sabre: "Any time, my old friend."

Light Steve open the door and walk out of his home. RQ Sabre was thinking about something that will be going on the future.
————————————————————
Written: October 2, 2023, 10:34-10:55 am
Context: RQ Sabre and Light Steve are meeting in secret because RQ Sabre is not ready to show himself to the Rainbow Kingdom. ... Flashback started
October 2, 2023, 8:57-9:10 pm
RQ Sabre wake up and put on his blindfold that was on his nightstand. ... He continued to shower until he is done.
October 2, 2023, 9:42-9:55 pm
He turn off the water, get out of the shower, dried himself, and then put on his clothes. ... Flashback ended
October 2, 2023, 9:58–10:05 pm
RQ Sabre: "after we have breakfast, we kinda of laugh about how I just discovered gold in my eye during breakfast." ... RQ Sabre was thinking about something that will be going on the future.
Words: 878
Published: October 2, 2023, 10:10 pm
Light Steve
RQ Sabre
SS Sabre
SS Shadow Sabre
Elan