October 30 (Day 30: Culminate)

Context: After RQ Shadow Sabre's family have gone through the five stages of grief. Elan have started his second stage of going feral. His energy as reached its peak and gave him bull horns and tail.

Elan was in his room. He was as breathing, heavily. He can feel his energy wanting to get out.

Elan: "Deep breathes, we don't need them knowing that you will be going to your second stage of feral."

Elan take deep breathes to calm himself down, but it was not working. He either let it out or keep it culminated inside of him. He heard a knock on the door.

Box: "Elan, I know you're in there. Everyone is worried about you."
Elan: "Box, it's okay. I'm okay."
Lava: "He is not."
Infinity Rinzler: "He might be going to his second stage."
Blue's Stories: "Remember he was like this when the first stage happen."
Box: "The energy bursting up."

That was the last straw, Elan let go of his energy. He was in pain, he whimpered. Box kick the door open and felt his energy. The rest went into his room.

Box: "Elan, you know don't have to go through this alone."
Elan: "I know, but it hurts."
Lava: "Where?"
Elan: "My head and butt."
Box: "Lie on your stomach."

Elan lie on his stomach. The others know what is going on.

Infinity Rinzler: "Second stage, gain animal features when energy is high."
Blue's Stories: "Also think murderous thoughts."
Box: "I am going to rub your head."

Box rub his head. Lava rub the bottom of the spin. The pain was being lessened and Elan's animal features were being formed. He past out from exhaustion. The others left the room.

Box: "He will go back to normal when he wakes up."

They separated to do their own thing.
————————————————————
Written: November 5, 2023, 11:08-11:30 pm
Context: After RQ Shadow Sabre's family have gone through the five stages of grief. ... They separated to do their own thing.
Words: 350
Published: November 5, 2023, 11:30 pm
Elan
Box
Lava
Infinity Rinzler
Blue's Stories