October 22 (Day 22: Grow)

Context: Balance's creator energy have grown significantly since the first time he have gotten them. He can not contain it any longer. His appearance changed.

Balance was walking in a forest when he felt his creator energy wanting to be out and not contained. He was in pain.
(Got to let it out!).
He let out the creator energy and transformed into his creator self. He open his feather wings to see they have golden tips.
(That was not supposed to happen?!)
He teleport back to the Balancers village.

Balance: "Guys, I think my creator energy have grown significantly."
Galactal: "I had a feeling that it will happen."

Balance turn around to look at Galactal and Void.

Balance: "You knew?!"
Galactal: "Balance, creator energy grows, the more you use it and the more powerful you get."
Void: "You are almost at the stage of becoming a celestial."
Gem Balance: "That's a good thing, right?"
Galactal: "Not exactly."
Void: "You know how we each have a dimension, the dimension is created by our creator energy."
Galactal: "Containing creator energy is not a good thing, because your body can not handle the build up."
Void: "Meaning that Balance's dimension is starting to be created since some of the creator energy is being dispersed from usage."
Galactal: "It takes a year for the dimension to be completed."
Balance: "Great, I did not expect to become a celestial."

Judger and Mask make appearances inside of village.

Judger: "You might want to spend your last day with your friends, because tomorrow you will be staying in your dimension, Balance."
Mask: "No one can get in or out."
Judger: "except for celestials."
Balance: "Might as well."

Galactal, Void, Judger, and Mask left them to spend time with Balance.
————————————————————
Written: November 4, 2023, 9:54-10:24 pm
Context: Balance's creator energy have grown significantly since the first time he have gotten them. ... Galactal, Void, Judger, and Mask left them to spend time with Balance.
Words: 344
Published: November 5, 2023, 7:08 am
Balance
Galactal
Void
Gem Balance
Judger
Mask