Hospital bed

The last memory i have of my mother is her
sitting on the hospital bed. I came to visit her with my sister's and my father.She found out she had breast cancer when i was 6 years old, i remember her crying when she came back from the doctors and sitting on the edge of the bed.

That's the first time my heart broke in a thousand pieces. I was the oldest one, Angie was 2 years younger than me and Mary was 5 years younger than me.

The last thing my mother told me before she left this world was "Always remember your worth, never let anyone disrespect you! Find someone who will love and respect you and always remember that i love you from wherever I am! I love you my baby.." Those words broke my heart into a million pieces. After that she fell into a coma and i wasn't allowed to visit her, the next day she left me, my sisters and my dad in this horrible world but hopefully she is resting in a much more beautiful and better place.

Now I am 19 years old, i work with my dad in his garage since i was 14. I never liked cars that much but I had to help my dad with whatever i can.There weren't many people coming in but it was enough for us to live.

My best friend, Lauren, was like a sister to me, she was by my side for all of it. She would come to my house almost every day and help me with chores.

"Oh my god, this random guy came up to me while i was walking to ur house and he gave me his phone number." She said while throwing herself on my bed. "Was he cute?" i asked dusting my desk." Why? Do you want his number?" she said smirking, "I'll pass".
Lauren was more fun than me, she would always party and play with boys and their feelings but I never really could be like her. I liked parties and stuff but I never had one nightstands. I had one boyfriend in my whole life.

His name is Jess but we were together for 1 month before i broke up with him. I can't get attached to people no matter who they are and he was annoying.He really wanted to have sex with me but I told him i want to wait and then he started to ignore me so i broke up with him.

"Why are you so boring?" Lauren said rolling her eyes, "I don't even know how he looks and you want me to call him?" i said, "Well he is kinda cute, totally ur type!" she said. "And what do you expect me to say to him? Hi you gave my friend ur phone number but she doesn't want to talk to you so she gave it to me?" i asked sitting on the bed next to her.
"Not that you dumb fuc-" she was about to say but Angie bursted through the door.

"KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!!" i screamed at her. "Calm down jesus!!Dad is going on a date and he said you need to go to the garage and work this night." Angie said looking kinda sad. "He is what?" i asked shocked, dad never went on dates after mom died so this was strange. "He is going o-" she began to say. "I heard you, get out i'll come to talk to you in a bit." i said.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Lauren said, "No, it's fine, you can go I should get dressed and head over to the garage". "Are you sure?" she asked, "Yes i swear" i said. She stayed for another 30 minutes before she left.

I went to Angie's room, this was hard for me to hear so i don't think she reacted very well.
"Angie?" i said knocking on the door. "Come in!" she said.

"Are you ok?" I asked, "I don't know. He never dated anyone besides mom." she said, "I know but we are growing up and we'll eventually move out. He should have someone who will love him when we are gone" i said. "I guess".
"I have to get ready, i will leave you guys some money on the counter, don't wait up!" i said leaving her room.

I love my sisters but they annoyed me so much i want to rip their hair out sometimes.
_______________________________

A/N: KAJSKSJ FIRST CHAPTER!!! i don't know if it's good or not but please let me know what you think!💗💗
Take care loves!!❤️