Shoot!

Tom stopped the car in a dark alley, Bill, Gustav and Georg parked behind us.
Tom turned to look at me, still in the car. "Stay behind me at all times, and go with whatever I may say. Do you understand?" He asked, I was confused but I won't risk my life again. "Yes." I replied as I looked trough the windscreen.
"Remember what I taught you." He said as he pulled out a gun and handed it to me. "Tom I won't be able to use that." I said. "You will if your life is in danger!" He said as he put the gun in my lap. "Where am I supposed to keep it?" I asked.

He pulled out a jacket from the backseat, "Put this on." He said, I put it on and I looked at him confused. "Inside is a pocket, you have easy access to it." he said as he put the gun in my jacket. He got out of the car, I followed him.
The others were already waiting for us outside.

"Ready?" Bill asked, they all nodded their heads and stared walking towards the entrance of what looked like an abandoned building. I stayed behind Tom, trying to be aware of my surroundings. They busted the door open holding their guns up. they cautiously walked inside, I tried looking around but it was completely dark, we couldn't see anything.

At first I thought nobody was in there but my gut told me otherwise, you could feel somebody's presence, it was heavy. Tom turned around looking at us and put his finger to his lips, signaling us to be quiet. "Come out! I know you're in here!" Tom shouted and grabbed my arm, making me sit behind him. Nobody answered, the floor creaked from above, I was shitting my pants.

All the lights turned on at the same time, I gasped and looked around, seeing big men all around us, down the hallway were some stairs, a big scary looking man slowly started walking down those stairs pointing a gun at Tom.

"Give us the money and nobody will get hurt." Bill demanded pointing the gun at the man, "You think I'm scared of you?" the man laughed. Without hesitation Tom shot one of the men right in the head. "You should be, Jack" Tom coldly said, I put one hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. I swear I know a Jack, I think Jack was a friend of dad's, he used to talk about him but I never saw him and what would be the chance for him to be the Jack dad talked about..

I tried peeking at the man but he saw me, fuck. "Oh..I see you brought your little pet here." Jack said as I stayed behind Tom, "That's none of your business! Give me the money or I will blow your brains out!" Tom shouted. "Give me the girl." Jack said, my heart sank to my feet. "No." Tom said. "I will give you the money if you give me the girl." Jack said. Tom was silent, like he was deciding whether or not to do it. Bill looked at him angrily "You are not doing that." Bill whispered. Tom slightly pushed Bill away and moved, so Jack could see me.

I looked at Tom with begging eyes, Gustav and Georg were still holding their guns up at Jack's men, Bill and Tom were looking at me. "Come here!" Jack said, I didn't move. "Yeah, you!" he said looking at me. I looked at Tom who mouthed "Use it." , I remembered I had a gun in my jacket.

I slowly stared walking towards Jack, with small steps trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to shoot a man 3x bigger than me.

Jack grabbed my arm roughly, pulling me towards him. I looked back and saw the guys still holding up their guns at Jack's men. Tom nodded his head looking at me. I pulled my arm back "Don't fucking touch me you dirty ass bitch!" my eyes widened as I said that and so did Jack's. He started yelling at me and waving his hands around, it's time.

I took a step back and pulled out my gun and I loaded it. I held it straight to his head, my whole body trembling. "You bitch!" he screamed and was above to move towards me "Stay right there!" I screamed at him, his men turned around and held up their guns at me. "You won't do it." Jack said, "Shut up!" I screamed at him.

Then suddenly Tom started shooting his men one by one, accompanied by Bill, Georg and Gustav. I watched in terror as blood splashed everywhere. "Kathrine do it!" Tom screamed at me. I looked back at Jack who pulled out his gun holding it at my face. Tom saw and started running towards us. "Don't move or i'll shoot her!" Jack said, Tom stopped.

I looked back at Jack, if I wasn't going to do it he will, with no remorse. I shoot him in the head. Warm drops of blood splattered on my face, I fell down, looking at what I had done. Tom ran to me, getting on his knees in front of me. I breathed heavily as he pulled me close, running his fingers trough my hair.

"It's okay, you're fine.." He tried to calm me down, I didn't say anything, I just looked at the soulless corpse on the floor. "Tom we need to go!" Gustav said. He picked me up and took me to the car, he gently laid me on the passenger seat. My body was still shaking under me.What have I done..?

________________________________

A/N:
I CHANGED THIS PART 5 TIMES AND I STILL DONT LIKE IT!
Kathrine developed some balls, i hate her less now, kinda..
love you❤️❤️