Lauren

I need to call Lauren, she needs to know, she deserves to know.
"Angie, give me your phone!" I said. "I can't find it anywhere!" she said panicking.
"That's fine, Mary give me yours!" I said. "I don't know where it is!" she said.
"Where The Fuck Are Your Phones?!" I screamed to them. "We don't fucking know!!" Angie said. "Ok, try and get dad's phone, I need to reach her! I'll try leaving the house." I said to them.

As I slowly walk down the stairs I notice my dad talking to the phone, he seemed interested in the conversation so I decided that was my chance to escape this fucking house. He was in the kitchen so I slowly went into the living room and opened the door quietly.

As I peeked outside I saw 2 big guys standing in front of the house, luckily their backs were facing me so they didn't notice me. If I wanted to get out without being seen I had to go behind the house and jump the fence. If they really think they can keep me in that house they are so wrong..

As I was trying to jump the fence my leg got stuck. As I tried to pull it away I fell to the ground hitting my head, not this again..
My head was spinning and I felt like I was about to throw up,I don't know what I would throw up because I haven't been eating for 4 days now.

I finally got myself together and decided I was going to run to her house. Not the best idea since 2 minuets in I felt like I was going to die, my legs were hurting and my breath was unsteady so I decided to walk from now on.

After maybe 15 minuets I finally got to her house. I aggressively knocked on the door, hoping she would be home.

Her mom opened the door. "Honey what happened to you?You look horrible! Come in!!" she exclaimed as she saw me. "Is Lauren home? I really need to speak to her." I asked her. "Yeah, she is upstairs!" she smiled at me, I don't know why but her smile was so comforting..

"Lauren!!" I said as I knocked on her door. "Kathie?! Come in!!" she said. As I walked in she jumped out of her bed and hugged me. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls?! I have been calling you and your sister all day! I was so worried!!" she said. "Lauren sit down. I have to tell you something." I said as I sat on the edge of her bed.

"You Have To What?!?!" she screamed. "Don't even ask me I don't know how this happened!" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Kathie will I ever see you again??" Lauren said, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "Oh Lauren don't cry, you are going to make me cry!" I said trying to bite my lip to stop me from crying.

"How am I supposed to not cry when you're getting married with a man you don't even know and we don't even know if we'll ever get to see each other again!" she said crying hysterically. "Lauren stop.." I said hugging her tightly. "I'll do everything in my power to get you to come to the wedding I swear!" I said to her.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked, "I have no choice but to marry him Lauren, he will destroy my family if I don't." I said, not wanting to believe my own words. "Yeah but why?" she asked, that was the question that kept me up at night. "I don't know, that's what i'm trying to figure out." I said.       

We talked for a bit, I told her everything that happened in the last couple days but I needed to go back before they noticed I wasn't there.
"I have to go Lauren.." I said looking at her beautiful features. "Can I drive you? Or walk with you?" she asked, wanting to spend more time with me.
"You can't, I need to be as discreet as possible.." I said taking her hands in mine.

"Never forget how much you mean to me!I love you so much!!" I said to her seeing tears forming in her eyes again. "Don't leave please..!" she begged, "If I could I wouldn't ever leave but I can't do that.." I said crying. I hugged her tighter than I ever did. "Just remember I love you! No matter what!" I said letting her go.

"I love you too Kathie, I always will!" she said crying her eyes  out. I turned around and left,I couldn't see her like this, it broke my heart.
________________________________
A/N:
Hiii!! tell me ur opinions please!!
Take care! love u❤️💗