Red dress

I slowly started to wake up, I was still laying on Toms chest,our breaths synchronized perfectly..last night...

I got up slowly, trying not to wake him up.I realized I had no clothes on, I looked around the room and found Toms shirt. I put it on and I carefully went downstairs.

Obviously Bill was already up, watching tv on the sofa. When he took notice of me he turned around giving me a smirk. "You and Tom had fun last night.." He chuckled. I went red "Uhmm..you heard us?" I looked down at my feet and I caught myself smiling when I remembered what we did last night. "It was hard not to, don't worry about it, Im used to it at this point." He smiled and patted the couch for me to go sit with him.

I sat down, I don't know how to feel about last night, maybe it was a mistake..but it didn't feel like a mistake..I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a yawn, it wasn't Bill. I looked over my shoulder and saw Tom rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and smirked, then went to the kitchen. "Someone's getting awkward.." Bill laughed, I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Shut up.." I said. He continued chuckling then looked back at the tv.

"Bill we have a thing tonight we need to handle." Tom said from the kitchen. I looked at Bill confused. "What thing?" he asked, "You know what.." Tom said as he came back from the kitchen, he sat down next to me and took the tv remote, turning off the television. "And you are coming with us." Tom said. I didn't feel like arguing so I just nodded my head.

Tom put a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in, whispering "Dress to impress.." he lingered for a second looking at me then got up and went to his room, shivers ran down my spine.

I looked over at Bill who was already looking at me with a smirk plastered across his face. "What..?" I asked, "You got nervous!" he exclaimed, "I did no such thing!" I said. He just smiled.

I decided to go to the garden. The cold autumn sun shined down making me somewhat warm.I walked for a little bit, lost in my thoughts, then I heard the balcony door open, I looked up and saw Tom looking down at me, smoking a cigarette, "You should get ready." he said from above, "I have time.." I said looking at the auburn leafs. "Mm not really, it's a long drive." he said. I looked up at him one last time and went back inside.

I walked up the stairs and went to Toms room. I thought there would be more awkwardness between us but it's not, that's a relief. Tom was taking a shower and I started doing my makeup, I did a black smoky eye and red lipstick. I never wore makeup this heavy but he said dress to impress so..

He got out of the shower and looked at me, he smiled then went downstairs. I started looking for clothes, I found a tight red dress with a slit on the side that went pretty high up. It had a v neckline, and some sparkles. I paired it with a pair of black heels.

I went downstairs, Tom and Bill were chatting on the couch. "I'm ready" I quietly said, they both looked over to me, Toms eyes traveled over my whole body and the corner of his mouth went up, plastering a smirk on his face. "You look gorgeous!" Bill said as he got up and opened the door for me. I got out and waited for Tom to unlock the car.
I got in the passenger seat, Tom started the engine and we drove off.
________________________________
A/N:
boring ass chapter but anyways..i had absolutely zero motivation to write but i will post tomorrow a better chapter i promise!
love each and every one of you! thank you for the support, it really means a lot to me!!❤️❤️❤️