Wedding Day

"Are you ready to go?" Lauren asked, "Mhm, let's go." I said as I opened the door. I realized I haven't seen my sisters at all today.As I went downstairs Mary, Angie and my father were waiting for us.

"Kathie you look beautiful!!" Angie and Mary said at the same time as they ran towards me and hugged me. "Thank you guys, you two look absolutely gorgeous!" I said as I hugged them both. We heard a car honking outside so we headed out.

As I opened the door I saw a black limo waiting for us."This is for us?" Lauren asked. "I think it is!" I said as I opened the door and got in,followed by Lauren and the girls, my dad went to the front seat, I wasn't planning on speaking to him today.

The car ride took about 40 minutes.There were champagne bottles and glasses so we opened one and drank it,maybe it will help.

We got there and the venue was beautiful. It was big and it had white roses all over it. There were a lot expensive cars parked in the parking lot. We got out of the car and immediately a woman came to us and told us to follow her. We did and we got into a room with make up for us and a big couch.

"When are you getting married?" Mary asked. "Today. I don't know the time. That coward didn't tell me the time!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Toms POV
________________________________

I got here early, maybe 3:30, I had to welcome the guests and make sure everything is set up so the guests won't know this is a fake marriage.

"When is she coming?" Bill asked, "5" I replied. "That late? The wedding starts at 6!" he said shoving my shoulder. "Bill I can't have her fuck this up! You know important  the people are here and if she makes a scene in front of the guests they'll know somethings up!" I said. "I guess you're right..Did the boys arrived?" He asked. "Yeah, they're upstairs, I'll go check on them."

I got up and went outside to light a cigarette when I saw her limo pull up. She couldn't see me but I could see her. She got out followed by her sisters and her friend. She looked beautiful I can't lie but that doesn't change anything.

I threw my cigarette on the ground and smashed it with my shoe and went upstairs before her. I got into the boys room.

"Is she here?" Gustav asked, "She just arrived." I said as I sat down on the couch. "I want to see her." Georg said from the other side of the room. "You'll have to wait." I said as I stopped talking when I heard heels clicking on the marble floor. "Shut up!" I said to them. The clicking sound faded away. "Ok, let's go meet our guests!" I said as I got up and walked out.

The venue was full. Mostly by either business men, wannabe mafia bosses and some clients of ours. We wanted at first to make Bill the priest but he couldn't stop laughing so we eventually decided to hire a real  priest.

"It's time for her to come here." Georg said. "Bill go tell her!" I said to him as I sat in my position.

Kathrines POV
________________________________

We sat there for about 15 minutes and talked, mostly them telling me I will be fine and that they love me. I was shaking the whole time from stress and my stomach was trembling.
Someone opened the door. "Kathrine, you look beautiful! It's time to come. Who is walking you down the aisle?" he asked. From behind him came my father. "I am." he said in the most confident voice I have ever heard him talk. I laughed and simply said. "Lauren." as I walked past them.

I sat behind two big wooden doors, hand in hand with Lauren who was trying not to cry. "What if I trip?" I asked. "I will piss myself from laughter." she said. "Shut up." I said. The big doors opened and everyone sat up from their seats and turned to me. I saw Tom, Bill and other 2 guys standing besides the altar.

There were so many people there I couldn't believe my eyes. We started slowly walking and I gave my best fake smile, to try and make it look real. We got to the front of the altar and I gave Lauren a small smile before she got to her seat.

I was face to face with Tom. The priest started talking but I didn't listen to him. I was mesmerized by Toms beauty. His features were sharp, but I knew there was a soft side to him, I could see it through his eyes. He was a mysterious man for sure, his lip piercing was glistening in the soft light and his eyes were scanning my face.

"Kathrine Levine, do you take Tom Kaulitz as your husband, and promise to never leave his side?" the priest said. My stomach dropped, It was in this moment I realized that I was getting married to this horrible man. "I do." I said as he grabbed my arm gently and put on my ring.

"Tom Kaulitz, do you take Kathrine Levine as your wife, and promise to never leave her side?" the priest asked. "I do." he said as I got his hand in mine and put on his ring.

"I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" the priest said as Tom pulled me close and whispered "Make it look real." He kissed me as the guests started clapping, I felt his cold lip piercing touching my lips and sending shivers down my spine. The kiss almond felt real..

The guests started leaving so now me, Tom, Bill, Lauren, my sisters and my dad were the only one left.
I overheard my dad speaking on the phone with someone, he was saying I was a horrible daughter.I felt rage building up inside me as I approached him, Tom following me.

I grabbed his phone as smashed it on the ground. "What did you just say?! I am a horrible daughter?! How can I be the horrible one when you got me into this marriage for money?! You were never there for me and my sisters! After mom died I was the one taking care of you! Of all of you! How dare you come here and say that I am the horrible one?! You say you are a great father but You could never be a father in the first place! Did Mary and Angie tell you when they got their first boyfriend?! No! Who cooked for you every day?! Who took care of Angie and Mary?! Who worked with you?! Who cleaned the house?! You were a shit father from the beginning and you still are! You don't deserve anything but bad things! I hope you get to feel the pain I felt for the last 10 fucking years of my life one day!" I screamed at him but he was just looking at me like a dumb fuck.

Everyone was trying to stop me. I was shoving and slapping this man until Tom grabbed me and pulled me away.

I couldn't breathe, I was shaking and crying.
"Kathrine calm down." Tom said as he sat me down on a chair. I didn't respond I was trying to wipe the tears off my face. Lauren and my sisters came to me and hugged me. Tom and Bill went to talk to that man, I can't call him my father anymore.

"I can't have you guys living with him!" I said to them. "They won't." Tom said. "What?" I asked confused. "I will buy them an apartment and I will pay for everything they need." He said. "Thank you so much!" I said as Lauren helped me get up and hugged me. Even tho I hate him I am so grateful for this.
________________________________
A/N:

Kathrine ate that up😜