Kaulitz

play the song for a better experience 💗

I got dressed quickly. I put on a pair of low waist flared jeans and a black tube top and a plain black sweater over.I did my make up and left the house.

I started the engine to my car. It wasn't much but my dad got it for me when i was 17, i've been working on it since then. I made it pink and worked on the engine a lot because it was kinda old but the only thing that mattered was that i had a car.

I unlocked the door and got behind the register, it was now 8 PM and 2 people came in in 2 hours, i could tell it will be a slow night.
I don't even know what time it was, i was cleaning up a bit since no one was coming in and it started raining. I was about to go to the bathroom in the back when i heard a loud screech on the street.I looked outside and saw 2 beautiful sleek, black sports cars. They stopped in front of the garage and 2 tall men came out.

I quickly got behind the register and pulled my pepper spray out of my back pocket, i always had it with me.

When they got in I started drooling, they were so handsome but scary at the same time.

One had black and white dreads and had heavy makeup on his face. He was absolutely stunning.
And the other one was even more handsome, he was slightly shorter than the other one and had black cornrows and a black bandana.

They looked around before coming up to me, I swear I felt my knees go numb.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" the one with cornrows said. "Working.Can i help you with anything?" i asked playing it cool. "My engine is making weird noises and i tried everything. Can you take a look at it?" the one with dreads said. "Sure. Park ur car here." I said. I was now with the shorter one.

"What is ur name?" he asked, "What's yours?" i asked back, not responding to his question. "Tom Kaulitz" he said in the most confident voice i have ever heard, I feel like i heard this name before but I don't know where. I looked into his eyes and never wanted to look away, his deep brown eyes were filled with mysteries.
"Kathrine Levine" I said looking away when i heard a car pull up.

I could feel Tom's eyes burning a hole in my head but i ignored it. I opened the hood and smoke came out. "If you kept driving the car would've blown up." I said looking at him. "Can you fix it?" he said. "Yeah but it will take some time. I can start now and i'll let you know when you can come to pick it up." I said giving him a smile. His face lit up and gave me a small smile. "My name is Bill" he said, "Kathrine" i replied.

He wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "Call me when it's ready!Take care of her!" Bill said. "Will do!" I replied while i watched them leave the garage.

THEY WERE SO HOT!!!

I got started working on his car, i knew it will take some time before i'll fix it but i know exactly what to do. I think..

I got home around 3 AM, wet from head to toe because it was still raining heavily. The light in the kitchen was on and I went to see who it was. My dad was heating up some leftovers.
"What are you doing up?" I asked him. "I figured I should wait for you to come home since you had to work at night." he said kissing my forehead.

"How was the date?" I asked curious, he looked at me kinda uncomfortable. "It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it, I was just curious." i said sitting down next to him. "No, it's fine, it went really well but i don't want to make you feel weird." he said rubbing my back. "Well I should go to sleep.Good night dad!" i said before going to my room.

I was now in my pajamas, laying in bed trying to figure out where i heard the name Kaulitz.
I decided to ask Lauren since she knows everyone.

Me:
"Are you up?" 3:47 AM
"LAUREN??" 3:47 AM
"Fuck you hoe.Text me when you see this"

I couldn't sleep, my head was hurting and i was sweating but i was cold. I swear if i get a cold i will end my life.After many cups of water and many different positions i finally fell asleep.
________________________________i

A/N:
Hello😜
Oh my Kaulitz twins hit again. Love them both so much kansnsn
Tell me ur opinions!!! Love u ❤️