Lie

Toms POV:
________________________________
She was still in a coma, the doctors told me to stay at the hospital in case she wakes up.

I was about to go out for a smoke when I saw her eyes flutter open slowly. "Where am I? And who are you?" she asked as she looked confused.

"You don't remember me?" I asked her, "I don't even know you..?" She said, before I could reply Bill came into the room.

"Kathrine your awake!" He said, "Who are you?!" she asked, I could tell she was getting impatient. "You don't remember us? Tom is your husband, and I am his brother. I can't believe it.." he said looking sad, at least I thought, he turned her back to her, looked at me and mouthed "Go with it!".

I took a deep breath and walked over to her bed. "Honey you really don't remember anything?" I asked her. "No! How did I get married?! This is not true! Where is my dad, Mary and Angie?" she asked looking shocked.

"I proposed to you,we got into a car accident when we were driving home and you fell into a coma. You and your father got into a fight before we left." I explained to her.

I let Bill sit with her and I went over to the doctors to check if we can leave. They went to her room, checked a few things and said we can go.

"I'm not leaving with you!" she said as she crossed her arms. I tried so hard to keep myself together. "We need to leave. I'll explain everything on the way." I said. She looked at me, deciding if she should trust me or not. She finally got out of the bed. "Fine" she said with a scoff.

Kathrines POV:
________________________________

I don't know if I should trust them or not..
Bill explained to me everything, at least I think he explained everything.

I got into Toms car, in the passenger seat. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants, not mine, I could fit three other people in, and a t-shirt not mine either.

I feel like I know them and my gut is telling me not to trust them but I have no other choice. I don't even know where I am..

Something about them screamed danger, they were both so beautiful and the way their eyes sparkled made me fold. But I can't trust them, yet.

"Where are we going? You said you'll explain everything." I said to Tom. I looked at him, his lip piercing glistening in the morning sun. He was truly beautiful. He looked at me for a split second then turned his head back to the road like I didn't say anything.
I scoffed at his behavior, bitch.

I was getting tiered, and since he won't talk to me I'll sleep till we arrive. I tried to get comfortable and closed my eyes.

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and saw Tom looking at me while tapping my shoulder to wake me up, that was awkward as shit. "We're here." he said in a cold tone as he got out of the car and slammed the door.

I got out and I was amazed by what was before me. A big ass house with a dozen sports cars parked in front of the garage. He had bodyguards at every corner and every entrance.

Bill got out of his car and stood besides me. "Like it?" he asked with a grin on his face, "Mhm." I said, the house was white with a lot of trees and all sorts of bushes all around it.

Tom looked back at me and started walking towards the door. I ran after him and when I reached him I started walking but it was impossible, 1 step of his are 3 steps of mine.

"Bill will show you around" he said as he lit his cigarette. I nodded my head and went into the house. It had a futuristic feel to it, it was mostly white and dark gray, it fit their personalities.

"Ok, come here. This is the kitchen, there is the living room. Upstairs are the bedrooms , you share one with Tom..Anyway, each room has their own bathroom and balcony. In the backyard we have a foyer. Got it?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Kind of.." I said looking around. "Toms room is upstairs at the end of the hallway." he said. I nodded and started walking up the stairs.

I opened the door and the room was an absolute mess. Clothes everywhere, empty packs of cigarettes on the ground, papers everywhere. The room was a dark gray, the bed was huge and it looked comfortable, the curtains were black. I wanted to change my clothes but I realized I don't have any clothes with me. If I got married to this man he should've brought me some of my clothes, wouldn't he..?
________________________________