No choice

He did not..
I took a few steps back cupping my face with my hand. I looked over to my so called father who was looking down at his hands, I couldn't believe him.How could he do this to me?

I was in complete shock, tears were rolling down my face. "Are you really going to do this to me?!" I screamed at him but he didn't say nothing. "You are a piece of shit! A real father wouldn't do this to his child!You said you love me! Is this how you show it to me?!" I said trough the tears. Now he was looking at me, tears in his eyes. "And you bitch! You are crazy if you think I will do this! Leave this house in this moment or I'm going to crack your head open!!" I scream to Tom.

He looked down at me rage filling his eyes, I was beyond scared at this point, I should've just kept my mouth shut. He was walking slowly towards me, his fists clutched. I ran around the table and grabbed a knife pointing it at him. I heard his heavy steps coming towards me, he reached to his jacket and grabbed A GUN.

My hands were shaking and my breath was unsteady. He pointed the gun right at my head.
"Who are you talking to like that? I told you what's going to happen if you refuse." he said in an unbelievably calm voice but harsh at the same time. I couldn't speak, I opened my mouth but no words were coming out.

I looked over to the stairs that were leading up to my room and debated whether I should make a run for it or not but I saw my sisters looking down at me, their hands over their mouths trying not to make a sound, I could tell they were crying.

At this point I would let Tom destroy whatever my father owns but that means my sisters too and i could't do that to them. I would rather die then watch them suffer. "Please leave, i'll think about it just please leave!!" I struggled to say because I was choking on my tears at this point. He looked at me and chuckled. "You have nothing to think about and you know it, but if you say so." he said and signaled to Bill to leave.

As he was walking out I wanted to stab him in the head but I knew I was too weak to do that.

I was about to leave the kitchen, still crying when my father grabbed my arm. I snatched it away "Don't think about it. You are dead to me." I said. "Honey.." he said crying. "Don't fucking call me that!" I said and ran over to the stairs.

My sisters were on the floor crying. My heart was breaking into a million little pieces.

"My babies.." I said sitting down next to them crying my eyes out. "Please don't leave us here!!" Angie said. "I have no choice, I couldn't live with myself if I knew something bad happened to you guys because of me." I said.
Mary hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. I raised her, I was the first person who knew she got her period, whenever someone picked on her I took care of it, I was the first who knew who she liked. Not that monster who was downstairs.

"I would do anything just for you two to be safe, even if it means I have to marry that monster." I said hugging them both. "Please don't leave us too. Loosing mom was hard but loosing you will be harder, please Kathie!" Mary begged. My mind was blank, my eyes were burning for crying and my head hurt like hell. I couldn't do this to them but I didn't have a choice.

Angie and Mary were in my room. We were on the floor not talking, not even crying at this point, just sitting in the dark and looking at the walls,enjoying each other's presence for as long as we can.This was the hardest thing I had to do in my whole life besides having to see my mother being buried.

I woke up, my back sore from sitting on the floor all night. I got up, my sisters were still
sleeping so  I walked past them.
I cracked my door open and I heard chatter downstairs.Who would be here at this hour?
________________________________
A/N:
Hello I really hope u like it❤️
Let me know what u think!! Love u😘