Only one second

Katherines POV:
________________________________

My warm blood poured down, soaking one side of my shirt, my wrists were tied behind me tightly. Everything was hurting, I was so tiered and yet so afraid to close my eyes. I knew that if I closed my eyes I wouldn't even get the opportunity to open them again. The only thing that I could think about was Tom, would he save me like he always does..? I relied on a man, for the first time in my life I was relying on a man to come and save me and I hated that, feeling so fragile and vulnerable was the worst feeling in the world for me, besides being shot in the arm.

The man looked at me in a sinister way, he was thinking about how to torture me again. A dark smirk popped up on his face as he walked closer to me. He took out his knife again and placed the tip of the blade exactly on the cut on my collarbone, pushing it slowly in, my tiredness disappeared instantly as a painful scream escaped my lips. He took the knife out, slowly pushing it to the side, I looked up at him in disgust and pain and he seemed amused by the amount of pain he was causing me.He took the knife completely out and wiped it on the crook of my neck, the cold blade making me shiver slightly.

He started backing away, looking at me with a satisfied grin, the kind of grin you have on your face when you win a competition or when you graduate, but no, he was grinning because he was getting the reaction he wanted out of me.

Tears streamed down my face as I glared at him although I didn't make a sound, I was completely exhausted. "I'll be back sweetheart, don't miss me too much." he grinned and walked out of the room, leaving me alone, in pain.

I looked around the room trying to find something to distract me from hearing my heartbeat and my rapid breathing but there was nothing, only a weird looking couch in the corner. I looked down at my chest trying to see the cut but it was too high up so I couldn't see shit. I couldn't cry anymore, my whole body ached, I was hungry and thirsty, sad and tired and so scared to close my eyes, so scared..My eyelids felt heavy and I closed my eyes for a second, only one second..

Toms POV
________________________________

My mind raced with endless possibilities and my heart was beating out of my chest. We drove back home and met with Georg and Gustav. There is no way in hell that I'm not going to save her, I don't care that everyone called me crazy, I honestly think I may be crazy at this point but I do not give two fucks.

I slammed the front door as I walked into the house and into the kitchen where Georg, Bill and Gustav were waiting for me. I glared at them, "We are going to get her." I said in a serious tone. "Man are you actually crazy?! You don't even know where she is!" Gustav said to me. "I know where she is and all of you are coming with me, end of discussion!" I raised my tone at them. "Where is she then?!" Bill screamed at me. "Anthony!" I screamed back and smashed my fist into the table. "Anthony Remini?!" Georg said. They all looked at me like I was mental. "Are you fucking stupid?! He will kill all of us!" Bill screamed. "And he will kill her if we don't do something about it! If none of you want to come I'll go on my own! You are all just a bunch of idiots anyway!" anger was speaking, not me.

I walked out of the kitchen and ran down the stairs to the basement. I unlocked the door and went in. I opened my cabinet and took out a gun and enough bullets to kill a whole town. I got my pocket knives and got out of the basement and locked the door behind me. I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed my other gun, I was going to end that fucker one way or another.

I walked back downstairs and as I was about to open the front door Bill grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.

Katherines POV:
________________________________

I opened my eyes only to see a tall figure standing in front of me and the smell of cigarette smoke.

The man was leaning on the wall, in one hand he had a cigarette and in the other a syringe..

I slowly realized I didn't close my eyes only for a second, I don't know how much I slept but I feel heavy, my vision is blurry and I can feel every hair on my head, every breath I take, my body aches even more. I looked up at him, he took notice of me and let out a chuckle.

"Slept well sweetie?" he smiled and walked closer to me as he swirled the empty syringe in his fingers. "W-..What did you do to me..?" my voice was breaking and shaky, I don't know why I asked that, knowing what he did to me would only make me more scared than I already am. "Oh..Just had a little..fun.." he grinned devilishly at me as he stepped closer. I could smell the alcohol and smoke coming from his mouth as he leaned closer to my ear and pushed the burning tip of the cigarette on my shoulder. I screamed in pain as I felt my flesh burning and tears immediately formed into my eyes. I shut my eyes close as I continued crying from the pain, fear, from everything. All of this was happening because of my own father, and that was hurting me more than anything this man could do to me.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, "Oh darling, this is just the beginning." he whispered in my ear and pulled my head back by my hair to make me look up at him. "Your precious boyfriend isn't showing up so you better suck it up and start behaving." he said in a serious tone.

________________________________
A/N:
uhm, anyways..
😝😉🧚🏻‍♀️🥰😘 i hope you liked this chapter because i was in a silly mood and decided to make it worse than it should have been 😈
i love you, peace y'all 🤰✌️🤞😨😨😘😉❤️