Beautiful

I finally got home, nobody saw me when I got in besides my sisters.

"I talked to Lauren" I told them, "Is she coming to the wedding?" Angie asked. "I don't know, I hope she does, I have to convince them to let her come!" I said. "And how are you going to do that?" Mary asked. I stayed silent, trying to think of a way to reach him..

"Are those men still in the front of our house?" I asked, "I don't know, it's pretty late." Mary said. "Stay here!" I said to them.

I got downstairs and peeked through the windows to see if they were still there but it was too dark and I couldn't see anything. Fuck it.

I opened the door and saw their cars, "Hello?" I said getting closer to their cars, eventually I got close enough so I could see through the window. They were sleeping. "You dumb fucks can't even stay awake? What if i ran away, I bet Tom will be thrilled to hear how good you are at your jobs!" I screamed at them knocking on the windows aggressively.

They woke up and got out of their cars, "Please don't tell Mr. Kaulitz, we beg you!" they said looking scared to death. "I won't, call him and tell him to come here in this moment, I have to talk to him!" I said. One of them immediately got his phone out and called him.

I got back inside, waiting for the arrival of the man that pointed a gun to my face.I still can't realize the fact that  I am getting married to this man, it's just simply impossible.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the front door opened. I look at it and saw him.

"What happened?" he asked, "Sit down,I want to talk to you about something." I said. He looked at me suspiciously and sat down.

"Listen before you say anything." I said trying to remember my speech. "I will do whatever I want." he said calmly. I rolled my eyes and began to talk. "Can I invite my best friend to the wedding. Please! I need her there, I don't know if I will ever see her again and I want her to be there even tho I don't want to marry you,just please!!" I said to him, trying to hold back tears. If he says no I swear I will kill him right now.

"Fine, anything else?" he asked, "Nothing.." I said, "Your car will be here at 5 P.M tomorrow,don't be late!" he said before he got up and left. I feel like this was too easy, something is not right.

My dad barges in the kitchen, I saw him holding his phone. "Give me your phone!" I said to him. "Why?" he asked, "Stop fucking asking questions and just give me your phone!" I said to him, he was just getting on my nerves even more.He looked at me for a while, deciding what to do, finally he handed me the phone.

I dialed Laurens phone number and called her.
She quickly piked up. "Hello?" she asked, I was so happy to hear her voice. "You can come to the wedding, be at my house at 12 P.M. I love you!" I said to her. "Oh my, I will, I love you too!" she said before hanging up.

I threw the phone to my dad and ran upstairs. My sisters were waiting for me in my room. "So?" Angie asked, "She's coming!" I said, a smile spreading across my face.

"I'm going to take a bath." I said and they left the room.

I sat in the shower with water dripping down my body and tried to process that I will be married tomorrow, how did this happen? I had so many dreams I wanted to follow, now I will be stuck with this man I don't even know. I wanted to have a family with a man that I loved and who cared about me. I wanted to leave this fucking country and start fresh, now all of this is going down the drain.

I got out of the shower, applied some lotion and got in bed, I was so tired but I couldn't sleep, I don't know if I was physically tired or mentally but either way it was horrible.
After a lot of thoughts and a lot of tears I finally feel asleep.

I woke up, instantly I realized I was getting married today.. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11 A.M.I brushed my teeth and did my skincare, I knew I needed to eat so bad but I couldn't do it, the thought of food made me sick.

I didn't realize how fast time passed when suddenly Lauren entered my room. "Kathie you look rough and pale, are you ok?" she asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess." I said as I went to hug her. "The car is picking us up at 5." I said as I let her go. "I brought my dress where can I put it?" she asked, "Hang it over there!" I said.

"I know this is hard, but let's just enjoy our time together, ok?" she asked, she looked sad but she put on a smile only for me, she always does this.

We played music and did our make up together. She insisted that she should do my eyeshadow so I let her do her thing. "You look absolutely gorgeous! Are you ready to see?" she asked, "Yeah!" I said as she handed me a mirror. My jaw dropped when I saw myself, my makeup has never looked this good!

"You look beautiful Lauren!" I said as I hugged her. "You look even more beautiful Kathie!!" She said, I'll  miss her so much.
"What's the time?" I asked. "Omg, it's 4:30!" get dressed!" She said to me as she pushed me into the bathroom.

I put on my dress and my heels, I let my hair down and straightened it. I couldn't deny, I really looked gorgeous.

As I walked out of the bathroom Lauren looked at me and immediately put her hand over her mouth as tears were forming in her eyes. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry and we'll ruin our make up!" I said biting my lip. "Kathrine you look absolutely gorgeous!" she said as she hugged me tight. In this moment I forgot everything that had happened, I was happy, it's been a long time since I've been this happy. I hugged her back and I never wanted to let go.
________________________________
A/N:
Fuck Tom, let's have Lauren😜
Hope you like it!❤️