Defend yourself

I froze, before I could react Tom pulled me back by my hair and got me out of the station, this is going to be bad...

"What the fuck are you thinking?!" he screamed. "Leave me the fuck alone! What do you want from me?!" I screamed back at him as my eyes welled up. He slammed his fist into my stomach making me scream from pain. He the threw me against his car and started screaming at me. "After I give you a place to live and save your life you go to the police?! They can't do shit to me!! I should've let you die!" he did not! "Then why did you save me?! I clearly wanted to die!!You are a cunt!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. He slapped me across the face, I didn't do anything, I just sat there and looked at him trough tears. He opened the door and threw me onto the back seat, closing the door after me. He got in and started speeding away, going back to that hell..

I cried my eyes out silently in the back, I didn't do anything to deserve this..did I?

We arrived home. "Get out." he coldly said, "Where are you going?" I asked, "I said get out!" he screamed as he punched the steering wheel. "Fuck you and your anger issues!" I said as I got out and slammed the door. I got into the house and heard him speed off. Bill was here. He looked at me but he didn't say anything, he looked angry and sad at the same time...I stayed in place a little then went back upstairs.

I changed into my pajamas and laid down, burying my face into the pillows. I just wanted to fucking die. I moved so I was sitting on my back which hurt like hell, aswell as my stomach, this fucking man just wants me to be in pain all the time.

I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

-

I woke up, hearing murmuring downstairs, I tried to get up but my back and stomach stopped me, it hurt so bad. I groaned and pushed myself up trough the pain. I could barely hold myself up..

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself, then brushed my teeth and hair. I took a look in the mirror once again and got out. I was deciding whether to go downstairs or not when the door cracked open. Bill.

"Morning!" he smiled at me, "Morning!" I gave him a half smile. "How are you feeling?" he asked, "Good I guess.." I replied. "Tom wants to do something with you, I don't know what tho.." he said. "Should I be worried?" I asked, "I don't think so, he's in a good mood" he replied, I nodded my head and followed him downstairs.

Tom was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching tv, "She's here" Bill said as he put his arm around my shoulder. Tom looked at us and raised his eyebrow. "Come on." he said excitedly as he signaled me to follow him. I hesitated but I followed him to the backyard.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, "You are learning to defend yourself. If it wasn't me last night what would you have done?" he smugly asked, "I don't know.." I replied looking at him. "Exactly" he said. He pulled out his gun, oh not again...!

He handed it to me, I looked at him confused, "What do you want me to do with it?" I asked,"You need to learn to shoot, what if it's an emergency?" He asked, "You will be there." I said, "What if I'm not?" he said. I rolled my eyes and took the gun, which was heavier than I thought. He went behind me and held my hands in his, showing me how to hold the gun. His face was so close to my neck, his deep breaths gave me goosebumps, "Just hold and shoot, don't think about it too much." he said as he let go of my hands. I took in a deep breath and shot, the sound echoing in my ears. "See? It's not that hard" he said excitedly.

"Now, you need to learn how to fight someone, you can't even push me." he grinned. "When will I ever need to fight someone?" I asked. "You never know.." he replied. "Ok, so, you hold your fist like this.." he said as he took my hand and clutched my fist. "Now punch me" he said. I punched him, it felt so good to hit him, only if I had a frying pan to hit him in the fucking head..

"Ok, no, you are horrible at this. Did you ever fight someone?" he asked disappointed, "No..?" I replied. "Looser..ok, uhm, you punch like this.." He showed me, "Mhm.." I replied as I hit him again, "That's better" he said. We stayed out for a long time, him showing me how to beat the hell out of people and me trying my best. In the end I got it right...
________________________________

A/N:
She's so annoying...I have personal beef with Katherine fr...
Thank you so much for the reads! love u all🩷🩷