Fight

I was throwing up everything I ate, witch was not much. Tears were rolling down my face and my throat hurt.

I got up and flushed the toilet, I looked in the mirror and seeing my puffy eyes and red face I wondered how did I end up here.

I brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom. Tom was laying on the bed smoking a cigarette, unbothered.

I didn't want to get in the same bed as him, I would rather sleep outside than be in the same bed as him. But I sat down.

I laid down, my head drowning in the soft pillows. I put the blanket over me and snuggled my legs up to my chest, enjoying the warmth of the bed. Slowly I fell asleep.

-

I felt the sun hit my face trough the curtains, I woke up, stretching. Tom wasn't in bed, thank god. I sat up and looked around, trying to find something to entertain me, I had nothing to do.

It was useless so I went to the bathroom, when I opened the door I saw Tom, shirtless, brushing his teeth. He looked up at me confused, then a smirk popped up on his face.

I unintentionally looked at his upper body,I hate him but god does he look good. I shut the door out of embarrassment when I realized he saw me checking him out. I sat on the bed and patiently waited for him to come out.

He opened the bathroom door and he was standing in the middle of the room, staring at me like he wanted to tell me something but not a single word came out of his mouth.I got up and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. That was awkward..

I hopped into the shower, cleaning myself.
After I was done I got out.
To my surprise there were a lot of bags next to the bed, filled with clothes for me. I smiled, someone actually thought about me. I took them out one by one, admiring them. Of course there were mostly skirts and tops but I found some jeans, hoodies and sweatpants. I folded them and put them in the bags since I had no space to deposit them.

I wore a large tshirt and some sweats. I went downstairs to find something to eat,after last night I was scared to eat anything but I was hungry as hell. Tom and Bill were sitting at the table, chatting.

"Morning!" Bill said, "Good morning, thank you for the clothes!" I said as I stood by the table. "What clothes?" he asked as he looked at Tom who was staring at me. "No problem." Tom said as he stared into my soul. I gave him a half smile. "Sit down." Bill said. I sat down across from Tom. "Are you hungry?" Bill asked, "Kind of.." I said, "Well I made some pancakes if you want." He said. "Do you have some yogurt? Pancakes are too heavy." I said. "I think we do, what do you mean?" he asked as he sat up and went to the fridge. "Last night I threw up everything I ate, and my stomach still hurts a little." I said as he handed me a spoon and a yogurt. "Oh, that's not good, I hope you feel better." he said.

Tom stayed quiet the whole conversation, honestly Bill is the only one keeping me sane at this point. I remembered the cat from last night, I got up and went to the garden.

"Pspsps..pspspspss.." I called for her but she didn't came, I stayed for a little while hoping she would show up but she didn't..

I got back inside and went to Toms room. He was cleaning one part from the closet. All of his clothes were on the floor and he was trying to fold them. I sat down on the floor and started folding his gigantic clothes one by one. "Go get ready." he said. "For what?" I asked as I looked up at him. "We're going to the club." he said. "No way I'm going back there." I said. "Yes you are." he said, I was getting angry.

"No I am not, stop forcing me!" I said. "Can you stop being so fucking annoying!? I said you are going!" he screamed. "Can you stop being so fucking bipolar?! I am not going anywhere!" I screamed back. Suddenly I felt his hand slap my face, this bitch has some serious issues! I looked at him, he was clearly angry but I am not going there, he will have to knock me out and take me there. Without thinking I slapped him back.

"You are done." He said as he clutched his fists. He pushed me and I fell down, hurting my back. My head was down, I was biting my lip trying not to cry. He pulled my hair, making me look up at him. "You are coming with me, now go get ready." he spat out as he let go of my hair and left the room. Immediately as he closed the door I burst out crying, I am so done being beaten and thrown around by him.

With tears in my eyes I went to the bathroom, I brushed my hair and put on some makeup Bill gave me. I picked out some jeans and a long sleeve shirt since it was kind of cold outside. I grabbed the heels from last night and left the room, going downstairs.

Tom and Bill sat on a couch waiting for me. "You look good!" Bill said, "Thank you!" I said quietly, avoiding any contact with Tom.

I got into Toms car, "You stay with Dean all the time! We are going there for business and if you fuck this up I swear you won't be here tomorrow!" he said before starting the engine.
Who the hell is Dean?
________________________________
A/N:

So sorry for being inactive, I had no time and also no idea what to do next. I will try to post more but I have a lot to study, I hope you understand<3
Tell me ur opinions!❤️❤️❤️