Realize

I was laying in Toms car, my mind blank and my body shaking. The only memory traveling my mind was Jake's body falling down, blood coming out of his forehead. I stared out the window trying to think about something else, but I couldn't.

I feel like shit..the unexplainable thing that I did pressing down on my shoulders, making me sink down into the ground. I hate myself for it. But on the other side, my life was in danger..if I wouldn't have killed him, he would've killed me..which was better now that I think about it.

Tom was silent the whole time, he looked emotionless like usual but I could feel the proudness he felt, he was proud of the way I killed that man without thinking twice, just like he taught me.

The car stopped. I didn't even realize that we got home till Tom touched my leg. "We're home." he said as he looked at me. I shook my head and got out of the car. I opened the front door and took off my shoes, throwing them onto the floor. I made my way to the bedroom, taking off the blood stained dress. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I felt like I was washing away my sins, but I wasn't.

I scrubbed my skin, washing off the dried blood from my arms and chest. I quickly got out and put on some pajamas.

I laid in bed, Tom was downstairs with Bill, I could hear them laughing. I thought about what happened since I accepted to marry Tom. The breaks from the car weren't working, that man tried to rape me and now this? I might be reading too much into this but those don't seem like accidents, and I think I might know who was behind all of this..

The door slowly opened, revealing Tom. "You still up?" he asked, "Mhm" I replied looking at the ceiling. He walked slowly towards the bed, sitting down on the edge next to me. He started rubbing my back. "You know..you did a brave thing back there. You did what you had to do to protect yourself and the others.." He said in the most caring way possible. He was right, the damage was done, I can't go back and repair things. I have to learn to live with it.

I slowly nod my head, looking up at him. "But I feel like I have this gigantic weight on my shoulders..I can't stop thinking about it." I quietly said. "Just give it time, you need to understand that you did that for you, for your own good..Just go to sleep and clear your mind.." he said as he smiled a little.

Tom moved a strand of hair off my face and kissed my forehead. I laid down, he did the same. Embracing me into his arms, making me feel safer than ever. I really don't want to admit it but I might have fallen for him..

-

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. I look behind me and see Bill. "Finally you're awake." he said. "Hmm..? What..?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "It's 2 pm, we have to go somewhere tonight but Tom said you can stay home." he said. "Mhmm" I said as I laid my head back down and tried to fall asleep again.

"Kathrine.." Tom whispered. "What now!?" I woke up again, can't just they leave a note for me? "Annoyed already?" he chuckled. "No, just tired.." I said, "Well we are leaving, we'll be back soon.." Tom said, "Mhm.." I replied as I got up. It was dark outside, how much could I have slept..

Tom walked towards the door but stopped and turned towards me. "Dean will be here the whole time we're gone, don't try anything stupid.." Tom said. "I won't." I replied.
He walked out of the room, leaving me alone with only my thoughts..
________________________________
A/N:
short chapter😢😢😢😔😔😔so sorry for the long wait but i'm really busy lately and i need my time. i wont be able to post as much next week because i have A LOT of school work but i'll try my best❤️
i didn't edit this part so ignore the mistakes..
love u all❤️❤️