Love

Toms Flashback:
_____________________________________

Dad was already passed out on half of my bed. I looked at Bill, my hands shaking like crazy, "We need to get out" I whispered to him, his eyes widened, clearly thinking Im crazy, but we needed to get out of here before things got even worse. "Are you crazy? Where would we go?" Bill was clearly the logical one here, I didn't care about where we would go as long as it was far away from these monsters. "I got it figured out." I whispered, I lied, I had absolutely no clue where to go. We slowly sat up, I took my books out of my backpack and placed them on the floor, I opened my drawer and threw in some clothes, Bill did the same, I looked over at dad, and I got an idea, probably the worst idea of my life. I walked over to him, Bill was too preoccupied to notice me. I took the gun from my father's jacket, the gun he pointed at me numerous times when I slept it or when I was late from school. For the first time in my life I felt like I had complete control, and I liked the feeling I got when I saw my dad under gunpoint.

I snapped out of it and hid it in my backpack before Bill noticed. I tugged at his sweater, nodding my head towards the door. We made our way downstairs, where our mom was laying on the couch, sleeping. I hated her as much as I hated my father, but she didn't have a choice, he threatened her just the way he would threaten us and she had to obey to wherever he made her do. Unlike him, I could see a glimpse of pain in her eyes every time we got beat up. I stared at her for a second until Bill shoved my shoes towards me. I put them on and we left, not even looking back for a second. That night we spent in a dark back alley by the dumpster outside. The cold was almost unbearable but I had Bill by my side, that's all that mattered.

We spent some days on the streets until one night, me and Bill were wondering around the city, paranoid that our parents would catch us and torture us till death. We were behind a restaurant when a man walked by us. I glared at him, he was dressed in a fancy suit, looking all tidy. I envied him, I didn't even know when my next meal would be. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, seeing me and Bill. He walked towards us, in silence.

He crouched down to us, scanning mine and Bill's face. "Where are your parents?" he said in a stern voice. "We're alone." I replied. "Why?" he asked, I didn't reply, my face giving away that I had no need to explain our situation. A small smirk formed on his face. "Do you have a place to go to?" he asked, Bill shook his head. "Get up." the man said, almost in a scary voice. Bill got up and pulled me up my arm, I rolled my eyes. "I can give you a place to stay." he said, a glimmer of hope sparked in Bill's eyes and he looked at me, begging me to accept the offer. "Why?" I asked the man, "Do you seriously want to keep living on the streets?" he asked back, he was right but I didn't know who he was, he could be trouble....
_____________________________________

Tom's POV:
_____________________________________

I was brought back to reality by Katherines soft whimper. My hand squeezing her shoulder harder than I should've. "Sorry" I regained my composure and finished bandaging her up. I put the stuff back on the nightstand and went to the other side of the bed and laid down on my side, looking at her, my eyes gazing her soft features, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of her soft breathing. She turned her head to look at me, pain written all over her face even tho she was trying to look tough. I realized that in the months she spent with me my life felt different, complete almost.

No matter how many whores I slept with or had a thing for, feelings were out of the question. But with Katherine I feel something, something that's much more different than the feelings I allowed myself to have for anyone else. When she looks at me my stomach feels warm and when her eyes are full of tears my heart breaks into a million pieces. Her touch is soft and her voice is addictive. She makes me forget about how fucked up I am the moment she looks at me and when I have her by my side I don't feel so..alone..

_____________________________________
A/N:
ahaha im still alive😉😉😜😜 SORRY for the wait but i had no idea what to write but im back now
Also the end of the story WILL BE SAD, and unexpected😘😘
AND I STARTED READING THE TWISTED SERIES AND STARED WITH THE THIRD FUCKING BOOK!! but i started reading the first book now and i finished the third one so it's fine
anyways, i LOOOOVEEE YALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️