Escape

I woke up, feeling hot breaths on my neck, it's Tom..I remembered what happened last night..I'm so ashamed of myself, I am literally falling apart without even realizing, how could do that to myself, I was just thinking about me, what would Angie and Mary do..Lauren...

I slowly get out of bed, trying not to wake him up, I go over to the door and silently open it..I go downstairs into the kitchen

I didn't expect anyone to be up this early but Bill was there, looking in the fridge, I didn't say anything, he hasn't seen me yet.

He turns around, jumping a little because I scared him. "Oh god...Are you ok? Do you feel good? Do you want anything?" He asked as he put his arm on his chest and came closer to me. "I'm fine.." I couldn't look him in the eyes, they literally found me half dead in the bathtub..

"Hey, look at me, I don't judge.." He gave me a comforting smile. I look up at him and he hugs me.."I'm sorry.." I said, my voice cracking. "No, don't be, I've seen worse.. I'm just happy we found you" he said as he pulled away, I'm not happy they found me, but I won't say that out loud.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, "No." I said, "Is Tom awake?" He asked, "I don't think so.." I replied."We have to go somewhere today, but you can stay home if you want..It's not really a place where you should be at.." He said, "Thanks.." I said looking down, where are they going?

"Could you wake Tom?" He asked, "Uhm.." I mumbled, "Oh, it's fine, I'll go." He smiled at me and went to Toms room. After a while they both came downstairs. "Good morning" Tom said in a sleepy voice and smiled while rubbing his eyes..that is strange,since when is he acting like that?

"Morning" I said, if I'm not able to look at Bill I am definitely not able to look at him, I just can't..I got up and went back into the room, I opened the balcony door and got out, the fresh air hitting my face.

I sat on the chair, analyzing the house, I wanted to escape and since they are going away from the house it gave me the biggest opportunity..I sat there for a long time, just looking around. The house didn't have any cameras, I could crawl out of the balcony onto the roof and then jump, It's really not that high..

It was starting to get dark already, "Hey, we are leaving, it won't take long" Tom said from behind me. "Ok" I replied waiting for him to leave.

After a while I could see their cars driving away, it was my time to leave and escape this hell. I don't know what I will do, where I will go but if I'm away from them I'll be fine eventually.

I put on black clothes and took a pair of sneakers. I crawled out of the balcony, dropping on the roof, from there I took a deep breath and jumped down. "Fuck.." I mumbled to myself..I was out, partially, the fence, I haven't thought about that..It was big as hell..

I looked around trying to figure out what to do..Then it came to me. I climbed into a tree near the fence, I crawled onto a big branch and I jumped on the fence, the top was made out of bricks so it will hold me. I looked down,without a second thought I jumped down, maybe not the best idea but I escaped, I finally did...

"Fuckk" I whispered as I got up, my knee hurt, but that didn't stop me from running, I ran, and ran again, I was so out of breath but I won't stop.

I got into the city, I put my hood on and walked till I found a police department, this was my chance.I got in.

I looked around and ran to the first officer I saw. "Please help me, please!!" I begged, "Miss calm down..What happened?" he asked, "I am beaten by my husband..Please help me.." I started to cry, I can't believe I just called him that. "What's your name miss, who is he?" he asked.

"Kathrine Levine, he is uhmm..Tom Kaulitz" I wiped the tears off my face. He was shocked, he didn't say anything, he just looked at me blankly, his eyes looking sad. "We can't help you, you have to go." he said as he held hid head down. "No..You don't understand..this is serious..Haven't you heard what I said?! Help me!" I screamed. "We can-" the doors burst open, I knew who it was by the heavy footsteps..how did he find me..? I was way too scared to turn around, I froze when I heard my name being called.."Kathrine!" Tom said.
________________________________
A/N:
She is kinda dumb, kinda getting on my nerves..anyway, short chapter, I have a lot of drama planned for the next chapters but you'll have to wait for that! Love u xx🫶🏼