ch. 32

//joshua;

"Seokmin, wait a second!"

Joshua didn't have a chance to utter another word as they were replaced by sharp moans and accelerated gasps while his back arched between the sheets. Seokmin seemed to have entered a trance and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon, even after five consecutive rounds. It was a new side of Seokmin that Joshua had come to know, possessive and wild. Joshua felt his body being taken to the extreme ecstasy, having long lost control, becoming a complete mess under his partner's dominance.

In one swift motion, Joshua found himself turned with his face buried in the pillows, trying to balance on his hands as Seokmin's firm palms lifted his hips, deepening the arch of the back. Hot tears streamed down his cheeks, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure, his body captured in that carnal satisfaction, with Seokmin knowing exactly where to penetrate. Joshua lost strength in his hands, trembling with each forceful movement as Seokmin entered and exited his orifice.

"S-Seokm..." his arms were pulled back, lifting him onto his knees and pressing his back against their lover's tense abdomen.

Seokmin hungrily attacked his neck, marking his territory once again alongside the other signs of possession. Joshua's generally pale skin was now covered in small purplish marks all over their body: on his chest, back, abdomen, at the base of his neck, and thighs. Seokmin made sure not to miss any area.

Joshua lost track of the times he had cummed, trembling in almost every joint, their sweaty bodies sticking together as Seokmin held his hands captive behind his back, arching Joshua's spine. Seokmin's movements mercilessly collided with Joshua's back, the room filled with the wet sound they created along with the slapping noises and pleasure-filled moans of the two. At the end of the sixth round, they both finished almost simultaneously, and as Seokmin removed the condom to replace it with a new one and threw the used one on the floor with the others, Joshua collapsed exhausted and drained between the pillows, breathing heavily and feeling his whole body burning. Seokmin, on the other hand, had a dark gaze hidden behind predator-like eyes, ready to devour its prey.

"We ran out." Seokmin turned the condom box upside down, empty. "I'll go get more, I'll be right back." He tried to get out of bed, but Joshua grabbed his wrist and with his last bit of strength, pulled him back.

'Want to kill me?' Joshua manages to form a small smile on his lips, and suddenly Seokmin's gaze returns to normal. Seokmin stretches beside him, pulling Joshua into his arms, skin to skin, as they catch their breath.

'I'm sorry if I went too far..' Seokmin feels a wave of guilt as the realization hits him about Joshua's state.

'Are you kidding? I think it was the most incredible night so far.' Joshua rests his chin on Seokmin's chest and looks up at him. 'I should start working out to keep up with you. That's life when you're with someone older than you.'

The two start laughing, and Seokmin leans in, planting a small kiss on Joshua's swollen and bitten lips, cuddling and soft kissing each other for the rest of the night.

The next day, Joshua meets Jeonghan and Mingyu to discuss the details of the meeting between Mingyu, Seokmin, and Wonwoo to clarify things.

"Oh, someone had quite a wild night." Jeonghan remarks with a mischievous grin on his face as Joshua approached to the table.

"Oh, fuck off, please." Joshua struggles to sit down without looking too silly and adjusts his turtleneck sweater. Luckily, it's still cold outside, so it doesn't seem strange for him to be wearing such clothing.

Mingyu and Jeonghan start laughing at the exhaustion written on Joshua's face, teasing him throughout the entire meeting. The three of them had planned a weekend at a cabin somewhere remote, for skiing, and Wonwoo and Seokmin only knew that Jeonghan and Seungcheol would be there. It was about a 6-hour drive, so once they arrived, they wouldn't leave the cabin without making peace. All the days Joshua was glued to his phone was because he was in charge of finding accommodations, and in the group with Jeonghan and Mingyu, it was impossible not to laugh at the cat and mouse relationship between the two.