ch. 41

// Seokmin;

The party continued until almost midnight, the 13 of them celebrating and enjoying the day as they knew best. At the end of the evening, the two fiancés walked hand in hand to their apartment. Seokmin was already starting to sober up, but Joshua was more dizzy than ever.

"Are you okay, love?" Seokmin gently asks when he sees Joshua swaying, even though he was holding onto his neck.

In response, Seokmin receives an indecipherable murmur. He smiles gently, and as they reach the elevator, he wraps his arm securely around his future husband. Hearing more muffled noises from his boyfriend, Seokmin leans in to listen to Joshua's mumblings.

"Hong Choi Jisoo. Choi Jisoo. Hong Seokmin..."

It seems he was thinking about how they would change their names, which Seokmin finds absolutely adorable, his heart beating just as strongly for Joshua as it did on the first day.

A small ding! announces that they have reached their floor, so Seokmin carefully carries Joshua to their apartment door.

"We're here," Seokmin announces after opening the door, placing his hands on his boyfriend's waist again to bring him inside.

Suddenly, he feels a slap on his face. In shock, he turns towards the direction it came from and sees Joshua's angry and furious glare.

"Don't touch me! I have a husband. You better keep your hands off of me or I'll kill you," even though he seemed serious, Seokmin bursts into laughter, unable to believe that he would ever reach a day where he would fall more and more in love with Joshua with each passing day.

"At least he's handsome?" Seokmin asks curiously, not having a specific reason to ask this question.

"Fuuck, yeah!!!" Joshua exclaims as he stretches out on the couch. "He's so fucking hot and cute at the same time. He drives me crazy. And the way he fucks... Damn, I'm so lucky. He pounds this ass so good, and his dick-" he sits and draws the size in the air. "so fucking big," he smirks and falls asleep instantly on the couch.

Seokmin looks at him, his hand over his mouth and incredibly embarrassed by his boyfriend's last words before blacking out on the couch.

After needing a few moments to recover, Seokmin carries him to the bedroom, changes him into pajamas, and tucks him into bed. After washing his face with cold water and changing into pajamas himself, Seokmin sits on the bed. He hears heavy breathing and muffled moans, so he turns to look at his boyfriend.

"Hyung?" he gently puts a hand on Joshua's shoulder, and when he turns, Seokmin realizes that he was masturbating the whole time.

"Seok... you're here!" a visibly relieved expression appears on Joshua's face as he rises and straddles Seokmin. He was missing his pants and boxers that he had put on a few minutes ago.

"What- What are you doing?" Seokmin is taken aback by the lascivious moves Joshua presses against his pelvis.

"Ride you," he says sincerely and directly, making Seokmin feel slightly embarrassed at how easily he got excited.

"Joshua, you're drunk. It's better to leave this for another d- Fuck!" he lets out a sudden moan, as Joshua managed to take his member out of his pants and put it inside him in just a few moments.

"Shut up, pretty boy. I am in control tonight. Fuck... I need this dick so bad inside," Joshua was halfway through, whimpering with each centimeter that penetrated him.

Seokmin had never had the chance to experience this side of Joshua before, so it was all new and exciting for him too. The sight in front of him, the sweet and tortured sounds that painted Joshua's lips, Seokmin enjoyed every moment of watching Joshua ride with a desire that seemed to burn his insides with each movement that penetrated him completely.

Finally, Joshua manages to take the whole length, pausing for a few moments.

"Don't stop. Ride me, gorgeous. You need that dick more than anything. Be a good boy and keep fucking yourself on it," Seokmin slaps his ass and watches as Joshua trembles, his member twitching, a sign that he enjoyed the previous action.

Joshua's cheeks and ears turned cherry red as he leaned on Seokmin's abdomen and began moving his hips in a faster rhythm, riding the full length.

Long, thin fingers climb up his fiancé's abdomen, moving under his shirt towards his chest. Once they press on the most sensitive part of his body, Joshua intensifies his moans, his movements becoming faster. Seokmin pinches and then twists them between his fingers, and Joshua melts under the movements that overwhelm him, his thighs trembling from the pleasure that ravages him.

"You're killing me," Joshua gasps, looking at Seokmin through his lashes, a look that clearly screams fiery desire and satisfaction in Joshua's eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Seokmin raises an eyebrow as he sits up and lifts Joshua's shirt, his lips attaching to his hardened nipples, beginning to suck and kiss them as his firm hands guide his movements in his lap, starting to lift him.

Joshua's moans, gasps, and cries resonated sweetly in Seokmin's ears, feeling his back being scratched by his partner's nails as he shook with each movement.

"I'm... cumming!" Joshua cries out and arches his back, the whitish liquid spraying between their abdomens. Panting and still shuddering from sensitivity, Joshua cups Seokmin's cheeks and crushes his lips against his. "I want more," he confesses to Seokmin, his burning desire to feel the sweet heights of orgasm still present despite having just ejaculated.

Seokmin was absolutely fascinated by Joshua's erotic side, which he knew so well, but every time there was something to surprise him and make him fall even more in love with him.

"Your wish is my command, my love," Seokmin captures his lips in a new kiss before changing positions and resuming their activity of consuming their love through such an intimate and unique act.

The two of them continue to satisfy their pleasures until the sun cracks the darkness of the night, the sunrise finding them naked in their own apartment bed, where they lay embraced, caressing each other with tender touches on their skin kissed by the warm and shy rays of the sun.

"Minnie?" Joshua's voice breaks the pleasant silence between them.

"Hmm?" Seokmin murmurs and gazes at his face, his eyes delighted by the beauty of every detail of his face.

"I love you. I love you, my husband," Joshua caresses his cheek with his thumb and smiles at him.

The words he just heard bring a blush to Seokmin's cheeks, completely melting him. "I love you too, my lovely husband," Seokmin replies with emotion in his voice, then pulls the blanket over both of them and starts kissing Joshua all over, the room echoing with the sweet giggles of the two lovers.

Together, the two of them continue their journey in love and in life, knowing that they have found a home in each other's arms. And the shiny rings on their fingers always remind them of the magical moment of their love, but also of the difficult moments they have gone through together, which will forever remain the foundation stones of their relationship.

The End.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you who have been enjoying my work and supporting this book. It's been a challenging year for me, but I'm so glad it's come to an end and that I could give these two a happy ending. As my very first venture into writing, I hope you've enjoyed my ideas and the way I've expressed them. Now that I've gained a bit of experience, I'm excited about the prospect of my next book being even better! I do have plans to share something new, but I'm not sure when yet because I want to finish this one completely before publishing it. That's all for now! Until next time, sweethearts! <3