Chapter 2 - Visit

Several years have passed since Shirone was born. During that time, she diligently trained herself to the point that she was around the level that could destroy multiple continents or those who could easily harm anyone with multi-continent level durability. Her parents and Kuroka were astonished when they heard that. They are happy and proud at the same time for what Shirone accomplished to have that kind of power, which makes her powerful at such a young age.

To support Shirone, her parents even built her an exclusive training hall that could withstand her power to some extent. It's very expensive, but that is something cheap for the Toujou family since they are rich with so much fortune. Not only are they some influential figures in the human world, but in the supernatural world, too.

When she knew what her parents did for her, Shirone was grateful and happily thanked her parents with her warm smile.

"Thank you, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama."

Fujimai shook her head and gently caressed Shirone's hair with her motherly warm smile.

"It's nothing, Shiro-chan. Something like this wasn't much."

"Your mother is right, Shirone. Since you are our daughters and family, we happily do everything for you and Kuroka."

Tatsujin said with a grin. Shirone merely smiled and nodded before she noticed the bell from the front door of their home ring. She didn't know who rang their doorbell since Kuroka was sleeping in her room, lazying around like a lazy cat.

And as if he already knew this, Shirone's father then spoke.

"Ah! It seems they're already here."

"It seems so, dear. Should we greet them?"

"Yeah. It's bad manners if we didn't."

He said, confusing Shirone, who didn't know who are they referring to. Although rich, the Toujou family didn't live extravagant lives; they lived without servants such as a maid or butler since their house was just a three-story building.

She then looked up at Tatsujin and Fujimai and asked both her parents.

"Otou-sama, Okaa-sama. Who is this person you've mentioned?"

Being asked like that, Fujimai was the one who answered her younger daughter's question.

"Oh! They are our special guests, Shiro-chan. Our supernatural guests."

"She's right. The leaders of Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel, and Kyoto Youkai Faction have come to our house."

When her father told her that, Shirone raised her eyebrows in curiosity. She wondered why all those supernatural Factions were visiting their house. However, she is also somewhat happy and excited to find out why all those faction leaders are coming here. Although Shirone never met with Rias and Sona from the devil faction, her family was close and familiar with the faction leaders.

Afterwards, Shirone, accompanied by her parents, greeted and met the faction leaders of the mentioned factions. However, to her surprise, Shirone's eyes recognise some new people in their group, as if the goddess of luck is at her side.

Rias and Sona from the devil's side accompanied Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium. On the angel's side, they have Michael and Gabriel, whom Griselda Quarta and Dulio Gesualdo accompanied. There are Azazel and Shemhazai from Fallen Angel, who Baraqiel and Penemue accompanied.

Seeing them, Tatsujin spoke first and greeted his guests, who were already welcome to enter his house.

"Welcome, everyone. Thank you for coming and visiting us."

With a polite and kind smile, Sirzechs nodded slightly and replied to Tatsujin politely.

"We also thank you for generously accepting us to come here, Tatsujin-sama, Fujimai-sama."

"Ara. That's nothing to thank about, Sirzechs-sama. We're also grateful for you to visit us."

"Thank you again, Fujimai-sama. And hello, Shirone-kun. How are you doing?"

"I am well, Sirzechs-sama. Thank you for asking, and I apologise for my rudeness, but who were those who are accompanying you, Sirzechs-sama?"

She asked, pretending not to know who is Rias and Sona. For an unknown reason, Rias and Sona blushed when they saw Shirone's face. Noticing his little sister's reaction, Sirzechs maintained his smile and answered Shirone's question.

"Oh. This is my little sister, Rias Gremory, and that is Sona Sitri, the little sister of Serafall. Rias, please introduce yourself."

"No fair, Zechs-chan! It should be me who told that to Shi-chan! Ah, Shi-chan, this is So-tan, my adorable little sister. So-tan, introduce yourself, please!"

When Serafall calls Sona by her nickname, she is extremely embarrassed and glares at her big sister for saying that to someone she barely knows. However, she will complain to Serafall after all this is over, so she and Rias exchange stares and nods as they introduce themselves to Shirone.

"Pleased to meet you, Shirone-sama. My name is Rias Gremory, the next heiress of the Gremory."

"And my name is Sona Sitri, the next heiress of the Sitri Clan. Pleased to meet you, Shirone-sama."

They bowed, nobly introducing themselves. Seeing that, Shirone also does the same as she replies to their introduction with her own.

"It's also pleased to meet you, Gremory-sama, Sitri-sama. My name is Toujou Shirone. I hope we can get to know each other well."

She said to Rias and Sona with a smile, causing the two girls to blush harder seeing that. Shirone's parents, Sirzechs, and others were amused and smiling, seeing that those three young girls were already exchanging introductions before Michael said something.

"My apologies for saying this, Tatsujin-sama, Fujimai-sama. However, there are some important matters that we have to discuss."

"Yeah, it's a super important thing, and I'm afraid that... you know?"

Azazel said as he referred to Shirone, Rias, and Sona since they were about to discuss a very sensitive topic. He didn't want to burden the kids with something heavy that might confuse them since they're still young, and knowing that, Tatsujin and Fujimai nodded understandingly before Shirone's mother said something to her with a warm and motherly smile.

"Shi-chan, can you, Rias-chan, and Sona-chan play with each other somewhere? We adults are about to have something to talk about."

"Yes, Okaa-sama. Rias-sama, Sona-sama, can we go somewhere to play?"

She asked Rias and Sona, who nodded in agreement with Shirone.

"Yes! Let's go, Sona. Let's play with Shirone-chan somewhere. We shouldn't hear some boring things from adults."

"All right. I'm okay with it."

"Great! Come on, Rias-sama, Sona-sama."

Shirone said as she held Rias and Sona's hands, causing both girls to flush in embarrassment, yet they somehow felt happy when Shirone did that and dragged them with her somewhere.