Chapter 19 - Kunou is here!

Yasaka's eyes shone brightly when saying that, especially when her eyes met with Shirone's as her face displayed an unconscious blush which made her like someone who had fallen in love despite being a mature adult and not a teenager anymore. It's something inevitable for Yasaka since Shirone succeeds in making her fall in love with the white-haired Nekoshu young girl.

'Ah... Shirone-sama is here again today. I'm so happy able to meet with her again.'

The smile radiating from her whenever her eyes met with Shirone's became more and more obvious to everyone except for Vali since she still didn't understand that but somehow, deep down in her heart, Vali frowned which was something unusual for her. It was as if she didn't like the look that the fox woman gave to her white-haired crush.

Although Shirone knew, she pretended to be ignorant since it was not the right time so she smiled and nodded in return as she spoke to Yasaka.

"Thank you again and always, Yasaka-sama. We're always honored to be able to come here."

She says with a polite tone and bow, making Yasaka let out a small chuckle of "Ufufu~" and waving her hands in dismissal as she didn't really mind about something like that. Rather, the golden-haired fox woman will always welcome them, especially her beloved Shirone, to be in her home in Kyoto.

"It's no problem, Shirone-sama. We're happy to always welcome you in Kyoto here and Kunou is also very excited to see you again!"

An honest smile and answer are shown by Yasaka when she says that to Shirone, which makes the latter slightly embarrassed but also happy that Kunou would be excited to see and meet with her again.

"I thank you for that, Yasaka-sama."

"That's okay, Shirone-sama. After all, it is as if Kunou has her own big sister as she saw you as one."

"Big sister, huh..."

It slightly surprises Shirone since she's already aware of the sign shown by the young fox girl. Both Yasaka and Kuroka also agreed with that as the black-haired Nekoshu then spoke in response to that.

"Yasaka-san's right, nya. You're like Kunou-chan's big sister but that also means she's my little sister too!"

"Fufu~. You're right, Kuroka-sama. You and Shirone-sama can consider Kunou as your little sister since she saw both of you as her big sisters. However, it seems my little Kunou is a bit... spoiled whenever she's with you, Shirone-sama."

Shirone only chuckled when Yasaka told her that as the fox woman gestured to her guests as they then started walking inside the house while having a small talk to spend time before Shirone and her companions arrived at one of the special guest rooms that is often used by Shirone since she often came here and has to spend some time here a bit longer—which is usually a week or a bit more—than her usual schedule.

"Kunou is already inside, Shirone-sama. She wants to welcome you in the room since she can't wait."

Yasaka softly whispered that to Shirone, who chuckled and nodded as the white-haired Nekoshu gave the door a soft knock, causing Kunou's voice could be heard as she said, "Who is that?" and that made Shirone smile more and replied her.

"It's me, Kunou-sama."

When she heard Shirone's voice, it caused Kunou who was inside the room to be surprised as she shouted, "Shi-nee-sama?!", and stormed out of the room before she saw Shirone, Kuroka, Shuri, and Vali who is someone she doesn't know. Knowing her beloved white-haired girl is here, Kunou rushes towards Shirone and gives her a warm hug in her embrace with a big smile.

Kunou is a young girl with the appearance of an elementary school student. She has golden, blonde hair tied in a ponytail and matching eyes. She wears the traditional miko outfit and tall geta with white tabi. The sleeves of her haori feature a giant red star-shaped pentagram, surrounded by five smaller pentagrams in between the points.

"Shi-nee-sama! You're here!"

Kunou keeps hugging Shirone with a big smile and nuzzles her head to her 'big sister's chest. Seeing that, Shirone just gently caresses Kunou's hair which makes the young fox girl purr as she enjoys that since it's comfortable, being hugged while caressed by her beloved Shirone. Not only that, it is also because Kunou develops a crush or romantic feeling towards Shirone which makes the white-haired girl get both the mother and daughter's romantic feelings at the same time.

"I was waiting for you to come!"

"Thank you for doing that, Kunou-sama. Today, too, I stay here and play with you along with everyone here."

Kunou's face beaming, shouting, "Really?! Yeah!!!", as she felt so happy that she would spend another precious time with Shirone and her smile widened so much as she hugged Shirone tightly, not wanting to let it go and the white-haired Nekoshu honestly won't mind it since she quite like the warmth from the hug Kunou gives to her.

"Alright, then. Shall we start playing something or anything, Kunou-sama?"

"Mhm! Let's go!"

With that, Kunou then dragged Shirone with her with the biggest happy smile while humming. Yasaka, Kuroka, and Shuri can't help but smile when they see those two interactions since they're so adorable and such a pleasing sight to the eyes. Although Kunou mostly adores and pays more attention to Shirone, she also still sometimes interacts with Kuroka or Shuri, not ignoring them completely.

Although Shirone is an adult inside, she also enjoys whatever she does with Kunou when they're playing. She enjoyed it a lot and kept smiling happily during her time spent playing with Kunou today before evening came, making Kunou's play time with Shirone end for today as Shirone, Kuroka, and Shuri were together with Yasaka in a certain room; Vali couldn't join since she's can be still considered not so familiar with Yasaka and surprisingly the silver-haired girl understood that because Albion insists to told her to do as what Yasaka said.

"I wonder what Shirone and others would want to discuss with the Kyoto Youkai leader such as Yasaka..."

She whispered that while sitting and watching the small garden with a pond in front of her. It wasn't wrong for her to be curious since Vali wasn't that stupid to notice that whatever Shirone and others were about to do inside the room might be considered important.

[Who knows? At the very least we can respect their privacy but judging from the look and tone that Shirone girl used to Yasaka earlier... it indeed sounds serious matter. Anyway, I'm proud of you for listening to my advice earlier, Vali. Guess you're somewhat matured a bit.]

Albion laughed teasingly, causing Vali to cross her arms, turn her face away, and pout with a small blush of embarrassment as she didn't like how her dragon partner said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896