Childhood friend

Several months have passed since then, and during that time, Shirone's relationship with Rias and Sona has grown beyond a simple friendship. Rias and Sona finally realize that their feelings for Shirone aren't just a friendship but romantic as they see the white-haired young girl as a potential lover. At first, they were confused about why they were attracted to Shirone since they were girls. However, they slowly understood that something like that wasn't uncommon, especially in a supernatural world, which relieved them, and they quickly accepted it. They even declared to be her future lovers and share Shirone.

'To think they accepted the idea of a harem, especially a lesbian harem... I think that's good.'

Shirone thought while doing her morning lap jogging around the neighborhood. She sometimes saw some of her neighbors and greeted them with her light smile as Shirone's stoicism seemed rubbed on her. And she was also surprised that her family was neighbors with Hyoudou and Shidou's family. Although it's somewhat shocking how she didn't know that, it is also understandable since Shirone mostly spent her time inside the home and rarely came out or if she left the house, the timing to not noticing anyone from Hyoudou or Shidou's family was highly convenient or dumb according to her.

Not only that, but Shirone was also shocked to find that Hyoudou Issei didn't exist, but it was Hyoudou Isami instead! It's a girl, not a boy like in canon, and because of their situation, Shirone, Isami, and Irina became friends fast and childhood friends. Also, there are some things that Isami has which never change; she is a huge pervert who is into lesbians and boobs too, especially the small or flat ones, as Isami said to her.

"Shirone-chan, please don't grow your boobs too big! I like it small or flat!"

That made Shirone stare at Isami with a deadpan expression before she punched Itami in the guts, making that brown-haired girl smile happily in a creepy way. Irina, who saw it, was confused as she didn't understand what was happening, but as soon as Shirone explained what that was, Irina's face blushed hard like a boiled lobster.

"I-Isami-chan's a pervert, Shirone-chan! That's something inappropriate to talk about!"

She told Shirone and then was patted on the head by the white-haired girl, who shook her head.

"It's okay, Irina-chan. That's something normal."

With those words from her, Irina nods and believes Shirone. Also, something unexpected happens as Isami and Irina also harbor romantic feelings to Shirone and propose they would share her, resulting in a harem created because of Isami's idea. Shirone is a bit surprised about that since Isami is different from Issei since both want a harem but for a different purpose; if Issei wants a harem for himself, then Isami wants a harem for Shirone.

"Don't worry, Shirone-chan! I'll make a Harem Plan for you! A harem of beautiful girls for you, isn't that amazing, Shirone-chan?!"

She said while hugging Shirone warmly with a big smile and Irina also hugged the white-haired girl. In response to Isami, Shirone could only nod with her slight smile since it was something she wouldn't reject or deny. After all, having a harem of beautiful girls wasn't bad for Shirone.

Not only that, Shirone also told Isami and Irina about the supernatural world's existence. Although telling Irina wasn't necessary since she is from a family of Exorcist, it's not hurting to tell her that and Isami's reaction was that she was amazed.

"Really?! Magic, dragons, and everything is true?!"

Shirone nods at the amazement shown by Isami.

"Yeah. It is true, Isami-chan. You also wield something called a Sacred Gear. They are God's artifacts, the gift God gave to humanity so they could survive in this supernatural world. And yours is Longinus; it can kill God. Longinus are unique top-tier Sacred Gears, each having multiple abilities compared to a normal Sacred Gear with only one and the power to slay Gods. Currently, there are 13 Longinus in total."

Isami's eyes sparkled with interest even more when she heard that. She becomes excited when hearing that she has something powerful like that."

"Then, what kind of Sacred Gear do I have, Shirone-chan?! Do you know it?"

"Its name is Boosted Gear, also known as the Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlet, is a mid-tier Longinus, where the Welsh Dragon, Ddraig, resides. The gauntlet can enhance the user's capabilities and transfer power to anyone or an object."

"Whoah, that sounds so cool, Isami-chan."

"You bet! And then I'll use it to protect you, Shirone-chan! I'll train hard so I can protect anyone I care about!"

Seeing Isami's strong determination and will, Shirone nodded and patted her head, making the brunette smile happily as she enjoy it but making the chestnut-haired girl pout. As if she noticed, Shirone used her other hand and patted Irina's head, leaving her smiling with joy.

"But, Isami-chan, you should keep it secret from your family, okay? You don't want to make your parents worried, right?"

The reminder from Shirone caused Isami to snap in realization and bobbed her head as she understood that.

"O-Okay! I'll do my best to keep it secret, but... when the time comes, I can tell them, right?"

Shirone gave a nod to Isami, who was making a relieved face when seeing that response.

"Yes, you can. But for now, let's train together to be strong enough to protect everyone we care about. You can always come to my house to train with me, Isami-chan, Irina-chan."

"Okay! I will!"

"U-Um, okay! But I don't have anything like Sacred Gear or magic, right...?"

Irina said as she felt saddened since she thinks of herself as a burden because it seems only she can't do anything about it, and knowing that, Shirone then tried to cheer her up by saying something.

"It's okay, Irina-chan. I can teach you some magic. Humans can also use magic, so you don't have to be worried. It might be different from the other supernatural races, but they can learn magic."

Irina's face brightened as if she found hope.

"R-Really? I can learn magic, Shirone-chan?"

"Absolutely."

She said, giving Irina her honest answer, making the chestnut-haired girl hug Shirone out of happiness and thank her.

"Thanks, Shirone-chan! I will make sure to train hard to get stronger!"

"Me too, Shirone-chan! We will train together!"

"Mhm. We will."

She said with a light smile to Isami and Irina.