Vali joining Shirone!

Kuroka smiled teasingly when she saw the unknown girl who suddenly had her cheeks flushed red and asked her beloved little sister about who she was. The black-haired Nekoshu is happy seeing another girl who seems to have fallen for her Shirone, expanding her yuri harem even further which is something that Kuroka want as she wants to make Shirone's harem grow even more.

'Oh? Another cute girl was smitten by Shirone? That's a great progress for Shirone Harem Queendom, nya~.'

She smiled and hummed happily before seeing Shirone with a confused face then asked back the unknown girl who asked her with a kind smile that is cute to Vali, causing her blush to grow redder when she saw that.

"Um, I'm sorry... but who are you instead?"

That caused Vali to be surprised and embarrassed as she could hear the laughing Albion inside her head which made Vali pout mentally before she let out a cough and cleared her throat to Shirone with an apologetic face.

"S-Sorry for that! My name is Vali! Yeah, I'm Vali and you're...?"

"My name is Shirone—Toujou Shirone and nice to meet you, Vali."

Another smile from Shirone makes Vali blush more as if there's a fume coming out of her head. Shirone then introduces Kuroka and Shuri to Vali as they also introduce themselves respectfully with the black-haired Nekoshu hugging the white-haired one from behind in a warm embrace.

"Hello, nya! I'm Toujou Kuroka, Shirone's older sister. Nice to meet you, Vali-chan."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Himejima Shuri, and I'm the caretaker of Toujou's family as well as Shirone-sama's maid."

She bows politely to Vali which makes the little host and wielder of [Divine Dividing] slightly panic and overwhelmed as she nods quickly. Vali never gets used to being in situations like this despite she's always around the SLASH/DOG team, which is why this is makes her feel awkward.

"Y-Yeah! Nice to meet you too!"

Shirone nodded. She already knew who is Vali and never thought that the Vali Lucifer she knew would also become a girl like what happened to Issei which makes the white-haired Nekoshu girl more convinced that some characters that originally are male will somewhat turn out to be female—albeit not all.

It's not like she dislikes or hates it but that still gives Shirone a bit of surprise and to be honest, that makes her more relieved since some male characters would be female than remain like the original since she's already altered the DxD world she lived in and now this DxD world can be considered as the Alternate Universe according to her.

She wasn't like the other people from her world or any fanfiction protagonist who always thought the timeline or scenes would remain the same since their existence is already reality-changing and that is the absolute truth they should accept. It would be stupid if they thought that their interference wouldn't change anything at all since it absolutely will, whether they like it or not.

"Nice to meet you too, Vali! Anyway, what are you doing here?"

Asked Shirone, causing Vali to be unsure how to answer it and what kind of words she should use to that question as she twirled her fingers in nervousness.

"Ah! Um... I just... strolling around...?"

When hearing that reply as the answer to Shirone's question, Albion facepalmed at how bad and awkward when his host and partner chose that. Shirone, Kuroka, and Shuri went silent before a soft laugh broke as it was coming from Shirone, causing Vali to be startled and confused with her face beet red from embarrassment.

Stopping her laugh, Shirone then apologizes to Vali as she makes her to be confused.

"Sorry for that, Vali! But strolling around...? Then, how about coming together with us? Is that okay, Onee-sama?"

"I don't mind it, Shirone-nya. The more the merrier."

"If Shirone-sama won't mind it, then I have no say in this."

That confirmation from both Kuroka and Shuri made Shirone's smile widen as she was happy and then turned to Vali who seemed beaming with hope as her heart beating up so fast and how her face was full of red which confused her since Vali didn't know what is the tingling thing she felt inside whenever see saw Shirone's happy smile and face.

"Let's go then, Vali!"

"Y-Yeah!"

Being dragged like that is something Vali would dislike or hate since she mostly prefers doing anything alone or by herself. However, she doesn't know why but when it is Shirone—the girl that she just met—Vali doesn't mind it at all and feels happy. And the tingling thing or sensation that is weird or unknown to her is also something that she won't mind feeling. Not only that, maybe this is the very first moment where Vali would have a friend of her age which makes her happier than ever.

With that, Vali then joins Shirone, Kuroka, and Shuri with the wielder of [Divine Dividing] still has no clue about what's going on until she realises that they are in front of the house of the great figure of Youkai Kyoto—Yasaka. She was surprised when the guards let them come easily while also giving them a friendly welcome and wondered who is Shirone to be greeted like that.

[To think that little girl could easily enter this place... who is that girl?]

Hearing her dragon's partner inside her mind, Vali then replies to him with a question.

'You didn't know her, Albion?'

]I don't. I don't think I ever recall a clan with Toujou as their name that is famous or prominent enough in the supernatural world. But... that Himejima woman, I know her clan. However, she says that she is the maid of the little girl... just who is she...? To have someone from Himejima to be her maid.]

That made Vali more curious to know more about who Shirone is, for having Albion say that. However, her thought was interrupted when the gate was opened, revealing the leader of Kyoto Youkai—Yasaka, a young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes. Her hair is tied in a loose ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs that end in a spiral, with taut bandages to keep it in place. She also wears a traditional shrine maiden attire, and over that, she wears a white coat held closed by a red ribbon and a golden crown.

With a warm and friendly smile as well as gesture, Yasaka then spoke as she welcomed her guests, especially towards Shirone as her eyes filled with so much admiration for the white-haired Nekoshu girl.

"Welcome to Kyoto, Shirone-sama, and Kuroka-sama. I, Yasaka, humbly welcome your visit here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896