Chapter 9 - Training Isami

After Shuri becomes Shirone's maid who will personally take care of everything about her, some time has passed and Shirone is turned eight. Her relationships with Rias, Sona, Isami, and Irina were growing rapidly and during that time, she also trained Isami so she could get stronger and unlock her Sacred Gear earlier than canon. Not only that, Rias and Sona also in turn became friends with Isami and Irina as they frequently visit Shirone.

And because of Shirone's interference, Irina's family won't be moving out and staying in Kuoh, making Irina beaming happily and hug Shirone as she won't be separated from one of her childhood friends and crush.

"We won't be separated, Shirone-chan!"

Shirone hugged Irina back and smiled.

"Yes, Irina-chan. I'm glad that won't happen. I would be sad if you were not here."

"Me too! I don't want to leave my friend!"

Irina said happily and kept hugging Shirone as both girls hugged each other and embraced in the warmth. Their parents only smiled seeing their daughters happy like that and during that time too, Shirone's family became closer to Isami and Irina's family.

And now, in the present time, some people can be seen there watching two people fight with each other or doing a sparring match. The ones who watching are Rias, Sona, and Irina. They were excited to see Shirone and Isami doing a little sparring session as Isami could unlock her Sacred Gear in its first form which resembles Twice Critical.

"Shirone-chan! Do your best! Don't lose to Isami-chan!"

"You too, Isami-chan! Don't lose too easily at Shirone-chan!"

"Do your best, you two."

Rias, Irina, and Sona said as they cheered for Shirone and Isami. Both the latter clashing their fists against each other. While Isami is older, she is still inexperienced and has to rely on activating her Boosted Gear so she can boost herself to handle Shirone. Each of the blows she receives from Shirone is heavy and puts her at a disadvantage since Isami knows that her opponent is more experienced and stronger than her.

'Each of Shirone-chan's punches is packing so much! I have to rely on my Boosted Gear to boost myself so I won't lose too quickly against her! What should I do to turn this situation so I can at least deliver some powerful blow at Shirone-chan?'

Because Shirone took advantage of the situation and kept attacking, Isami was forced to be in a defensive state by trying to dodge or block each of the white-haired girl's punches. And Shirone of course didn't put that much strength in each of her punches since that will be dangerous.

"Isami-chan, you can't keep being defensive all the time. You have to find an opening or chance to deliver an attack on me."

Shirone said to Isami as she kept throwing punches at the brown-haired girl. The future Oppai Dragon or Chippai Dragon keeps doing her best to dodge or block each punch which results in some bruises and pain transmitted through her body as she grits her teeth, trying to tough herself up.

"I-I know, Shirone-chan...! But I can't find it and... it's hard for a beginner like me!"

She said, continuing to dodge and block any attack from Shirone. Isami has a hard time finding any chance to land a blow or counter-attack but she tries her best which is something that Shirone finds quite admirable since she knows Isami's growth would be faster considering what kind of person she is.

Using a boxing style, Shirone threw a heavy-packed punch at Isami's right shoulder, which landed successfully and caused the brunette to groan in pain. Seeing that chance, Shirone quickly hit Isami's left shoulder, slightly noticing that Isami trying to dodge but failed as her left shoulder got hit by Shirone's fist and caused her body to be pushed back far as she also let out a small blood of cough.

Seeing another chance as Isami's guard fumbled, the white-haired girl grabbed the brunette and threw her on the floor with her fist in front of Isami's face and said something to her.

"Surrender, Isami-chan?"

Hearing that made Isami speechless and her eyes slightly widened but smiled in defeat as she lifted her hands in surrender motion.

"...yeah, I give up, Shirone-chan."

The audience who watched them was impressed and in awe, though they'd already predicted that Shirone would win but that was still awesome to them as Rias and Irina clapped their hands, celebrating Shirone's victory over Isami.

"Awesome, Shirone-chan! I know you will win!"

"But Isami-chan wasn't bad either. She's only started training and fighting recently but already grasped some of the basics."

"It is not bad for a pervert like Isami."

Sona commented while fixing her glasses. She was impressed with Isami's growth despite being a pervert to Shirone since the brunette is a flat-chested lover or maybe Shirone-con since that brown-haired girl always told Shirone that her virginity is for Shirone. That makes Sona get a headache and she tries to do her best to prevent Isami from doing something perverted without Shirone's consent.

Offering her hand to Isami, the brown-haired girl accepted it and immediately hugged Shirone, causing the white-haired girl to be startled and how the girl who loves Shirone looking at it. Rias' mouth was open as she was jaw-dropping, Irina's face blushing red and trying to cover it with her hands, and Sona gained a tick mark on her forehead.

"Ah! Shirone-chan, you're so warm~! Hey, hey, can I get a kiss from you, Shirone-chan? For doing my best at this spar~?"

She said while still hugging Shirone in her embrace as the white-haired girl didn't mind this kind of skinship and had no problem kissing Isami since so far the brunette didn't do anything against the borderline despite being a perverted lesbian.

"Alright, but only on the cheeks or forehead. Okay?"

Those words caused Isami to squeal in happiness as she bobbed her head quickly in joy. She was incredibly excited and thrilled by that. It also causes Rias, Irina, and Sona to be jealous of Isami for receiving that. Though, they won't do anything stupid since they don't want to upset Shirone.

"Yes, yes! I don't mind it, Shirone-chan!"

Without saying anything, Shirone grabbed Isami's face and kissed her right cheek, which caused the brunette to blush hard and melt as she suddenly fell unconscious on the floor with a happy stupid smile plastered on her face as if she was dying in happiness.

Her friends, except Shirone, who watched Isami be like that could only sweatdrop.