Chapter Three-Seraphina

High School. I'd read many stories about high school being torture and hell on earth for most teens but little did they know what torture really was or hell for that matter. I had seen what some of the higher level demons did to those poor unfortunate souls who traded their souls for a short good time on earth or the souls who deserved punishment for their crimes on earth. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. 

This was the place I was to go to in order to get a better glimpse into the life of my consort and get him to see me in his dreams. 

I had entered my consort, Benjamin Whitlock's room while he slept peacefully. I had found out through looking at his papers on his desk his name. His penmanship was impeccable for a human, I noted. 

It was dark but I could see in the dark using my demon eyes. He had posters all over his wall. Most were of creatures that looked similar to the ones in hell dimensions, but there was one of a beautiful girl with brown hair wrapped in two buns. It read Padmé Amidala. I would soon find out if that was who I would have to compete with in his dreams. 

He seemed to stir as I came closer to him. I was now over his bed and I began to look into his dreams. Of course it was of a girl and not just any human girl, but a rather pretty one. She had long sandy blond hair, blue eyes, not as exquisite as my mother's but beautiful enough, and a figure that many girls would kill to have but still not as tempting as mines. 

His eyes began to open. He probably thought I was a dream but really I was using my demon powers to stir him awake from her. Paralyzed, I walked closer to him but before I could see into those green beautiful eyes of his, the sun was starting to rise. I quickly vanished as I did not want him to see me yet in my demon form. 

I had saw before I left that he went to Ridgemont High School for he had a Ridgemont High School hoodie on his floor so using my demon powers, I conjured up a fake family profile and convinced Mr. Butler, the Principal to let me have all the same classes with Benjamin Whitlock. He wouldn't remember me using what humans called Jedi mind trick on him. 

I had changed swiftly back into the glasses and hideous denim overalls. I put my hair into a ponytail and hoped that I would look like what they would call humans a nerd. I knew my demon form though disguised was still alluring to the male human eye, but it wouldn't be so bad in this getup. 

I quickly went to the first class which was British Literature, an English level IV class and sat in the back, hoping I wouldn't draw too much attention. When many of the guys walked in, they immediately looked at me with eyes filled with wanting while the girls walked in with looks of envy especially the blonde that had been in Benjamin's dream. 

When he first walked in, he seemed to notice her until his friend said something to him and then he spotted me and seemed to not be able to look away. He almost tripped even. I had to keep from smirking. It was a response I had imagined would happen. He seemed like the clumsy type. I had saw the movies about the nerds in school and he seemed to live up to that very depiction. 

My parents had made me watch films about humans to get a better sense of what they are like. To my parents they were nothing but selfish imbeciles deserving of getting their essence ripped from them by us, but so far I didn't see that. So far they seemed to be a lot like us. 

He quickly looked away when he saw I was staring at him. I could see that his face had turned a shade of red. It was quite cute. 

Just then the teacher, Mr. Liberty spoke to me. He wanted me to introduce myself. I turned my attention to him immediately and got up, for the first time in my life feeling a bit shy as all the heads turned to look at me. I had never felt this timid before.