05

"Sgaxa!" Shouts Khethiwe,my best friend and partner walking inside my office. "Woah,yini manje wena with the long face?" She questions as she sits down infront of me. I have been thinking about what Hlanganani said,no I'm not considering it...I'm just shocked. Like is that normal? "Eyy mzala abanye abantu baya gula straight. But I will tell you all about it later." I explain to her and she says Okay. "Uzenezindaba khuluma" I say getting excited because Khethiwe is such a storyteller,she's a nondaba this one. If you want to know about something or someone,search no further because ukhona umngani wami.

"Hey girl,ibaby mama lefuna ikuziyenzela ibaby shower" she says. "Okay well its unusual but I see nothing wrong with it because she clearly doesn't have caring friends and family members who can surprise her with one" I say shrugging my shoulders. Plus if women can ask guys out and pay for their own lobola then what's "surprising" herself with a baby shower? "Thats not the problem,the problem is that she's a side chick and she's well aware of it. But she wants to have this party at the baby daddy's place lapho the baby daddy is married and has kids" yhuu this is definitely tea.

"Does the wife know about her?" I ask "no! Ugirl is basically introducing herself and her unborn baby to the wife. On that day of the shower baby daddy and the wife will be coming back from their vacation,so mebebuya nje bazo theleka phezulu kwe baby shower" she finishes spilling the tea. "Hai hai she is the true meaning of baby mama drama! If she's going to such lengths when the baby is not even born yet, what will happen when the baby is here!?" Yhuu I'm shocked bandla. Khethiwe claps once and we continue talking about the issue.

"We are still on for Friday night angithi?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Konje what insane promises did I make to her? "Hai hai Nomzamo don't tell me that you forgot! Friday siyahamba siya ePark city" she says. Phela manje she's telling me not asking me. "Yhoo I'm not in the mood to groove" I whine. "Uyahlanya I have already bought the tickets. Yhoo the line up Zama,its insane. Its definitely worth every cent I sent on these tickets." She says beaming. Mxm my friend is such a groovist. There's an event at Park City and she wants us to go,I swear that she's been thinking about this event ever since the post was released.

"Cha I'm not wearing a dress and high heels mina sorry sisi" I tell Khethiwe who's rampaging through my wardrobe looking for a suitable outfit for tonight. Yes you have guessed it,its Friday night already. "Kodwa mzala you will look sexy and hot and..." Woah cima cima, "and I'm not trying to be all of that so pass keh sisi" I tell her. She's more worried about my fit than me,I don't even want to go to this event. "No wonder ungayitholi indoda" she comments rolling her eyes. "Trust me sisi indoda oyithola enkhwarini(at groove) is not it. He will shake your heart around like a professional bartender shaking them drinks" I tell her and she laughs.

I finally settle for blue mom jeans,a white crop top,black leather jacket and black Jordan's. Usisi insists on doing my make up,I don't refuse her because she won't stop begging.

We are at Park City,the mood is great,the vibe is vibing and the music is fantastic. I'm still on my first bottle of Savannah,I don't want to get drunk hle,Khethiwe for sure is tipsy by now. We move with the crowd,as we dance,cheer,shout and sing along. The next artist to perform up on stage gets announced. The first thing I see is a man emerging from the back of the stage wearing a hoodie and he is being followed by a small group of people,must be his team and security.

Guys the crowd goes crazy and my heart goes into a 2min coma. I know this dude, ngiyamazi lomfana boh!! The crowd is now dancing and cheering because Mr DJ has started the show. But not me,I'm standing here looking at the guy in the DJ booth,I'm perplexed bandla!

Tell me how,when,why and what on Earth is this! "Who's this guy?" I shout over the loud music into Khethiwe's ears. "Mzala awumazi uBy HL?" She sounds surprised by my question,I give her a blank stare and she says "yhoo hai sisi,how don't you know him? Yazini cut yourself off because uyabheda" then she goes back to dancing,mxm. I soon get into the mood,I mean all I needed was a sip of Savannah to activate the majaivane(dancer) in me.