26

"Umuhle MaZondi" my dad says again,I have lost count of the amount of times that he has complimented me in such a short span of time. Again I blush and let out a "ngiyabonga Gagashe." I think that this is his way of calming me down...is it working? Yah a bit,let's not shut down the old man's efforts. "Are you ready?" He asks smiling proudly at me,he fixes my veil while I think about his question.

I draw in deep breathes before saying "I'm ready" with a nervous smile dancing on my lips. "Asambe keh" we start taking small steps towards the doors. Moment 4 life by Nicki Minaj the instrumental version starts playing. And the real ones instantly get excited before rapping to it. At least this crowd isn't dead.

All the guest's heads snap to the door now that me and my father are standing there. As we walk in,I avoid making eye contact with anyone,I'm so damn nervous,my stomach is in knots so I can't afford to make matters worse by looking at their faces. There's only one face that I want to stare at,to admire and finally to kiss.

"Angidlali mfana ngengane yam, uyiphathe kahle otherwise..." Ubab'Zondi softly says to Hlanganani however he leaves the sentence hanging. He gives him a firm handshake as Hlanganani promises to treat me like an egg and to always love me.

When they are done,my dad looks at me for one last time before walking away with a proud smile on his face. "Beautiful doesn't begin to describe what's before my eyes" he whispers making me blush. "So this is the surprise suit?" I ask him looking at his beautiful suit.

"It is,do you like it?" He's now unsure of himself. "I love it,you look handsome baby" I ease up his worries and wait is he blushing? Like how the groom isn't supposed to see the bride's gown before the wedding he also made his own rules. I wasn't allowed to see his suit,he said that its a surprise and guess what?

It was worth it!! His suit is not like anything that I have seen before. Its not simple! No! Its elegant and its giving Met Gala vibes and also its giving rich boy vibes excuse me...its giving rich MAN* vibes. My man and ties *a sad sigh* he's not wearing a tie or even a bow tie! But he still looks yummy.

Someone clears their throat next to us...ohh shit its the priest. "Are you two finished?" He asks looking at us amused and I shy away. We have been undressing each other with our eyes and talking ignoring everyone's presence. "No not quite" can we drown Hlanganani!? The crowd erupts into fits of laughter along with the priest. He gives Hlanganani a jokingly sharp look. "Its fine we will continue this later" my man is born different hle,he gives the priest a go ahead to start and he does exactly that.

"By the power vested in me,I hereby pronounce you husband and wife..." The priest pauses and softly chuckles while shaking his head. "Such an impatient young man" he says to Hlanganani who looks ready to devour my lips. "You may kiss your bride son" at this our guests die of laughter. "Gladly" man says coming closer to me while rubbing his hands together like some master mind. Cha I married a character!

I put my hands around his neck and we connect our foreheads together then stare into each other's eyes. "I love you" I whisper and he smiles then says. "No I love you more." Then we combine our lips sharing a passionate kiss. "We are going to be okay" he makes a promise to me when we pull away. We face our guests who are up on their feet, clapping,whistling,cheering and celebrating our union.

"Ouch!" He exclaims moving my hand away from his face. "Uyaphapha" I simply tell him before pressing his bruise again with my other hand. He clicks his tongue clearly annoyed by what I just did and in return I laugh before sticking out my tongue for him. He has a bruise above his cheek which keeps on worsening with each passing hour. Yes his fight with Tiyani left him bruised up. Tho Tiyani looks worse compared to my man. They both have on a bit of make-up to hide their winnings.