23

"Sesiyindlela keh MaZondi" says my dad when we reach his car. Its late now, everything is done and dusted...it was a beautiful ceremony. Honestly I had fun and I'm sure our guests can attest to that. They came,they saw,they celebrated,they ate,drank and danced. Now it sinks in that yah ngisemzini,that my family that I came here with is leaving me behind. When my dad embraces me,my flood gates open. I'm crying and that's because I'm going to miss them but most importantly I fear that things may change here.

My life can be made a living hell by in-laws and my parents won't even know about it. I don't even like visiting people's houses however here I'm forced to stay okay not forced but... "Baba you can't leave me here,ngizoba ngedwa." I cry in his arms and I hear him sigh. Shame he doesn't know how to comfort me. "Kodwa Nomzamo usushadile nje" my aunt comes to his rescue but do you think that RN I care for that? Nah bro. "Im going to miss you guys" I say in a shaky voice. "Nathi sizok'khumbula sisi but you will see us soon" my mom says wiping her own tears.

"Please don't leave me here baba,what if abangiphathi kahle?" Yhooo nkosi yam I'm a cry baby by nature neh but in front of my dad!? Yhu ngiworse! My dad pulls away from the hug so I can be at an arms distance away from him. "Nomzamo ayikho imphela lento oyi khalelayo" ouch,my heart breaks even more at his words. Can't he see that I'm hurting? "You wanted to get married angithi well then this is marriage my child. We didn't come all this way only to return with you again. Qina MaZondi" then he tries to kiss my forehead but I move away from him. Does he seriously think that I'm in the right mind to listen to reason RN?

I hear someone clearing their throat behind me and somehow I just feel it that its him. "I hope that im not disturbing anything" he speaks softly. His tone giving off respect. "Not at all my son,we were just saying our goodbyes" says dad. I feel his one hand snaking itself around my waist. "Are you okay?" He asks turning my face to the side so that I can face him. I weakly nod my head but he's not convinced. "She's being a cry baby,don't worry about her" my mother says and shame my tears flow on. "May I please steal her for a moment?" He begs. "Hayi mthathe Baloyi sesiyindlela vele" chaii my dad is bent on deserting me here.

"Baba..." I choke on my tears,"cha Nomzamo" he says with finality but I turn to my mom who weakly shakes her head No the minute that our teary eyes lock. "Aunty..." She's my last hope. "We love you child" she says eyes filled with empathy. My head falls back on Hlanganani's shoulders. I'm not ready to let go nor am I ready for marriage. Yho bengigcwele uk'phapha shame.

He takes me away from them. "I wanted to ask you something but seeing that you are crying..." He pauses and looks at me for a minute longer. "I might as well ask you what's wrong mkami?" His eyes soften too at his inquiry. "I'm going to miss them" I reply. "But you will see them soon moes" he comforts me.

I'm trying to get off the bed...uhm well off Hlanganani because im sleeping on top of him. But I can't because man is holding onto to me for dear life. "Baby..." I complain trying to wriggle out of his hold. "Don't. Do. That" he says in a pained voice,still his eyes are closed. "Ohh sorry" I quickly say and immediately stop with the wriggle as I realise the reason for his pain. "Not yet you are not" he smirks opening both his eyes. "No!" I gasp when he grabs my ass. "Babe I need to wake up NOW and go do my makoti duties" I tell him,people I literally just got here yesterday so I can't disappoint.

"Of course and one of those wifely duties is to satisfy your husband" can I just kill him now? Why is my body betraying me like this!? Why is his touch alone burning my skin in the most pleasuring ways!? Why the hell are his kisses dampen my panties. "Okay but be quick" I breathe out against his lips and I feel him enter me in one go.

"Papa ntsongo(uncle)!" Khanyi=Tiyani's first born,chants in ecstasy looking behind me. I turn my head only to get a beautiful view handsome view! Hlanganani in a hoodie *eye roll* is leaning against the wall looking at me as I feed these rascals lunch... okay well I'm only feeding Thandi,Khanyi is old enough to eat on her own. As if shouting is not enough she runs into his arms. They have their moment while I feed this angel,since yesterday she has been glued to me. She switched on Hlanganani.