41

"Drip too hard,don't too close,you gonna fuck and drown off this wave,doing all these shows..." I'm busy vibing to Drip too hard by Lil baby and Gunna. I'm about to start making breakfast,just have to take out all my ingredients and chop and slice whatever needs to be chopped or sliced. Immediately as I close the fridge door, something drops on top of my head...a sweaty and smelly something might I add. "Eww you pig" I yell before taking his sweaty T-shirt off my head and throwing it at him. "Good morning wanga" he happily sings out a greetings.

"Mxm,suka futhi" I try to push him out of the way but he stays rooted in front of me like a tree. "I don't want to talk to you" I point out feeling annoyed by the fact that when he woke up,he didn't bother to greet me...he went straight to the gym. Tho my eyes and seemingly my emotions are betraying me now.

Why the heck do I keep on looking at his toned,sweaty,muscular and definitely sexy abs. His shorts are below his v-line. Right and now I'm noticing such things. His dick print is very much visible. Right... "Is your dick print always is big and noticeable?" I blurt out without thinking,my eyes are still stuck on the package that's inside his shorts.

Man throws his head back and laughs. "What did you just ask me?" He's still in stitches. "I'm not joking I'm serious" now my eyes meet his and I cross my arms over my chest. Yini did his dick grow over night? Honestly is this what other ladies see when they look at him?

Obviously I am aware of the fact that HE IS BIG however the whole world doesn't need to know that or rather see it through his pants. No wonder he has so many girlies crushing on him. Hlanganani doesn't take me serious hle he's smiling like an imbecile. That time I'm worried about what's mine! He tries to pull me towards his body but "go take a shower yhoo and lento yakho yokuvuka ekseni ngovivi then disappear to the gym is not on" I point my index finger at him as I speak. He does a 'Yes ma'am' salutation.

"Ndzi kombela ku rivaleriwa wanga (please forgive me wanga)" he pleads showing me a sly smile. I put my hand under my chin and make a thinking face before saying "well ngizok'xolela since going to the gym seems to be worth it" I smile before running a finger down his abs then the other hand moves over his chest.

Touching him everywhere I can with tenderness. Ohh so now he isn't sweaty and gross? Nope he's rather sweaty and sexy. "Oh yeah?" He asks,speaking in a low voice. He walks up to me and his hands go on both sides caging me in. He drops his head to my neck and without warning he starts kissing my neck.

My own hands go over his shoulders then to his neck pulling him closer. I tilt my head allowing him more access to my neck. "Hlanga..." He swallows my words by placing his lips on mine. Our kiss is rough and is filled with so much need and desire coming from both parties.

Since he is shirtless vele its easy for my hands to explore his upper body. He bites my lower lip earning a moan from me. He firmly grabs my ass under his shirt that I'm wearing and again I moan in an attempt to gasp. He hoists me up and I don't waste more time...my legs go around him. He backs me up against the cupboard. Then we pull away to catch our breathes and he looks into my eyes.

"We should stop" he suggests breathing heavily through his nostrils same as me. Over the weeks it has become hard for him to hide his disappointment every time I stop our steamy moments. But not once has he made me feel bad about it or even tried to cross the line when I said No.

Sometimes he would just walk away and it hurt seeing him to that but there was nothing that I could have done to help him. While at other times he would stay and cuddle with me. I put my index finger under his chin pulling him to me. I peck his lips and return his stare. "No I want to do this" I speak softly.

Looks like I have taken him by surprise judging by his wide eyes and how he steps back after putting me down. "Are you sure...no why now?" as if what I said is messing with his head,he vigorously shakes his head. What's that supposed to mean...I thought that he'd be happy.