04

I just placed my food order,I scan my eyes across the food court at Sandton City Mall to look for a table to sit at. I find one at the far end of the court, problem is there's someone sitting there but its a two sit table so there's an empty chair. Hai I decide to let go of my pride and go next to that person,its a lady. Just pray that she won't annoy me,I'm not in the mood for company. I let my feet lead me to her table,I pull the chair out and sit a distance away from her and I pull out my phone. I haven't spoken to anyone from my family after that meeting,not even Akani. Okay I only talk to Mmabatho and my nieces and nephew.

I haven't decided yet on what I am going to do with the forced marriage issue. And its fucking up my head,I don't need such stresses. Mxm these people are going to make me relapse. And we can't have that. My train of thoughts is disturbed by someone,a person who's sitting right in front of me,she clears her throat. I lift my eyes to look at her in a bored manner but shit my facial expression reshapes itself as soon as my eyes connect with her's. I drink in her beauty and wow I'm blown away. I see her lips moving meaning that she's talking to me,she's fucking talking to me! But i cant hear shit because I'm trying to steady my breathe first.

I used to think that the line "She took my breathe away" was bullshit but that's what is happening with me RN. After pulling myself together boy you are weak yho okay shh no need to announce it to the world. "Ngikhuluma nawe" she says clearly annoyed thinking that I'm ignoring her. "Uhm sorry you were saying?" I question after clearing my throat. "Ohh Nkosi yam,don't tell me that you are a skrr skrr and you don't speak vernac" she speaks sounding defeated before face palming herself. I chuckle in amusement,she has a sweet voice too. "Hello to you too" I greet ignoring her question. "Ohh please I did greet you kodwa ubungalalelanga" she rolls her pretty eyes,they are brown in colour which enhances her beautiful caramel skin tone.

"A second ago,you just assumed that I'm a skrr skrr and I can't speak nor hear vernac and here you are speaking vernac" I tell her with a smirk on my face. "Hai uzo qina bhuti after the long day that I had,anginaso iskhathi sabo Hey shawty" she says with a serious face making me laugh. "Kanti keh nge nhlanhla ntokazi,angisona iskrr skrr. Bakujwayela kabi,bathi Hey shawty kuwe umude kanje" I say looking at her from bottom to top,yah she is tall. She's not even wearing heels or high sneakers. "Yhoo mfethu,bayangi nyanyisa" she complains then we both laugh. "Excuse my manners,ngegama ngungu Nomzamo Zondi but you can call me Zama" she informs bringing her hand forward for a handshake.

She's bold,I like her. "Nice to know you Zama,do I have to introduce myself?" I say shaking her hand and I must say her soft,small hand feels good in my manly big hand. She pulls her hand away and clears her throat, okay so im not crazy she felt it too. "Yes you have to introduce yourself too,its not like I know and stuff" she says shocking me. Doesn't she recognise me,I pull down the hood of my hoodie so that she can have a proper look at me but still she comes out blank. She just stares at me with the 'am I supposed to know you' look. Now I'm amazed,I smirk when I see her eyes staying longer on my eyes then lips then she looks down and blushes.

"You look cute when you are blushing" I tell her while smiling and she laughs it off. "I'm Hlanganani Baloyi" I introduce myself and she repeats my name after me but more in a Zulu accent. "Its not a Zulu name Zama say Hla-nga-na-ni" I say with a Tsonga accent hoping that she notices the difference and she tries. She's close,a little more practice then she will say it as it should be said. We talk about random things,I ask her about her job since she said that she has had a long day. "I'm a wedding planner" she proudly says,if is ain't a sign...then I don't know. "Ohh really so you as a wedding planner would you plan your own wedding or would you have someone else do it?" I ask and she says "no I'd like to plan my own wedding" okay folks case closed.

She asks me what I do and I say "I'm an entrepreneur" its not a lie tho its just not the whole truth. She asks me to speak more about my business ventures and "I sell hoodies,well now I have expanded to t-shirts,socks,beanies and caps. I also sell art...paintings" and thats where I end,she doesn't need to know By HL. I swear that 80% of the time I'm wearing a hoodie,its not because I was losing weight or the drug situation. Even before that I loved wearing hoodies. The only times where I don't wear a hoodie is if I'm wearing a suit or if its extremely hot. My brand is As it is,at first I would just manufacture hoodies only for me. And as my fans and others saw the different hoodies I would wear they asked where I bought them.