27

As I'm about to head back inside our office building,I see a black Mustang Gt come into view. I do a quick double take on the car as I try to remember where have I seen this particular car before. I immediately stop thinking when Mthunzi climbs out of the beast of a car. Ohh yah its Mthunzi's. I wait for him to catch up with me,we are heading in the same direction so why not go together. Plus I need to hear his side of the story regarding what's going on between yena nomzala.

"Mhani Baloyi(Mrs Baloyi)" he says pulling me into a hug which I gladly accept. "Dyan" I greet back into the hug. We get over the "how are you doings" and stuff as we walk inside. "Uzolanda intombi yakho?" I ask,giving him a knowing smile while wiggling my eyebrows. Khethiwe is leaving early because of some family emergency and Mthunzi is here? Nah I'm doing the math and 1+1=2. "Yeah" he confirms. "Ohh so niyajola?" I ask with a surprised tone. He shows me his thinking face before asking "what did she say?"

So for our honeymoon we stayed in Bali for 2 weeks,then we flew to Paris where we spent a week. Now its been 5days since we came back and all mzala had to say about the Mthunzi situation was that they were both drunk,hey it was just a moment of weakness and a whole lot of lame excuses. She's in denial that one,she won't acknowledge her feelings for Mthunzi. Me? I'm just here for the tea hle! "She didn't say anything,I didn't ask her" of course I'm lying. What if ngizomosha,hurt his feelings or even betray my friend's trust? Nope I'd rather sit down and wait for them to confirm what they are doing.

"Sisi your uber is here" I announce sticking my head inside her office. "I didn't request" she waves me away without even looking at me. "Of course not,urequeste uMthunzi so ma'am your man is here." She's quick to look in my direction with guilty eyes. "Anyways have fun" I say about to leave as Mthunzi slides inside her office. "Wait I can explain..." Khethiwe's voice stops me from leaving. "I'm sure you can but I don't want to hear it. Bye." I wave to only Mthunzi and leave her standing there.

No I'm not angry at her,but it won't hurt to act like I am for a couple of days until she learns a thing or two about honesty.

HLANGANANI'S POV.

"Are you working on a project or you are just playing around?" My producer asks from behind. I turn down the volume on the DAW(Digital Audio Workstation). "Does it matter?" I ask him,he ignores me and turns up the volume. He bobs his head to the beat and steps his feet rhythmically. "This beat is..." Just from looking at his facial expression,I know that he's going to say something negative so I jump in. "I know,I know so to answer your question I'm just playing around." I say with my hands lifted up.

"Wa ha ri na nkarhi wo tlanga(you still have time to mess around)?" That's him indirectly telling me to start working on a project. "Yah we should be dropping something soon." I vaguely say,not wanting to mention whether its an EP,an album or a single because I honestly don't know. In fact I'm still in my honeymoon phase so I don't feel like working. "Sipho said that he hasn't heard from you" he says switching topics. With a frown on my face I look up at him for clarity. Who the fuck is Sipho. "Are you serious?" He almost shouts and I click my tongue before looking away. When he's ready to speak he will.

"That young artist,the vocalist guy." He says with a duh tone. Ohh I remember him now. "I will check my emails just now" I shrug him off. See I did say that I'm still in my honeymoon phase,they can't blame me. "What's the deal with him? Are we signing him in or what?" I ask failing to remember what exactly am I supposed to do with this guy. "Hlanganani voetsek!" Ohh okay,I look at him and start laughing. "What are you doing here alone anyways?" He asks,I'm at the studio,everyone has left and now its just him and I. Well he just got here himself.

When I don't answer his question he says "you have only been married for 5 hours and already you are dreading going home?" He sounds amused. "Relaxa mfo my wife and I are happy. We are meeting somewhere in about 45mins so I'm just passing time" I answer him smiling as I think of seeing my wife again today. As I'm still thinking about her,she sends me a text ~sengiyaphuma endlini❤~ my driver will drop her off at the restaurant and we will leave together afterwards with my car. ~okay wanga I will find you there❤~ I text back.