Hello ( Is It Me Your Looking for?)

It was 8:30 pm EST Genie was in her hotel room looking over her new case files when all of a sudden her phone rang she picked it up and answered it

"Hello"

"Hi, may I speak to Genie Deville?"

"This is she who is this?"

"Hey Genie it's me Jordan the guy that brought you some yummy Apple juice earlier"

"Haha yeah I remember and thank you once again"

"It was no problem at all"

" So how I can help you?"

" well uh, I uh..... I have this contract would you mind looking over it for me?"

" Sure I can do that"

"OK cool, can I come over tomorrow night?"

"Alright see you tomorrow"

"Good night"

The next day Genie goes down to the the county jail to visit her client Bret Williams. When she gets there signs in goes into the integration room and waits for him to come in. As Bret enters the room he looks at Genie and says Hello is it me you looking for? Are you Bret Williams? She says yes I am he replied nicely to meet Mr. Williams I'm Genie Deville attorney at law. So you're my lawyer he says yes genie replies as Bret shakes her head while looking over your file I found some interesting facts about you Varnell Hill Bret raises his head and looks in total shock how did you find that? he says as Genie replies well Mr. Hill it's part of my job now I want you to tell me something according to your birth certificate you were born an African American but on your recent mugshot it says you are white as Varnell takes a *sigh* well technically I'm biracial my mom is white and my dad's black he named me Varnell after his baby brother. So if Varnell is your real name why did you tell the police that your name was Brett and that you were a white male? I just thought that if I told them I was white the process would go a little faster but it didn't the thing is they never told me why I was being pulled over he replied ok can you tell me what happened that night? She asks me and my friend who lives next door to me we're on our way home from another friend's house. We were watching the game together. While driving home we were five minutes away from the house and that's when I saw this cop flash his lights I pulled over and he came to my car and asked me to step out of the car I did what He asked that's when he said what's your name boy!? And I replied to him Bret Williams and that's he started patting me down and I realize he was groping my dick as he whispered to me your big boy aren't you that's when I pushed him off of me and he says to me you just assaulted a police officer and I says to him you just violated an American citizen that's when he slammed me down on his car and arrested me that's why I am here today.  Your friend can you tell me his name? She asks yes his name is Eddie Screws he replied thank you I'm going to be honest with you since this is the early stage. I can't say whether you'll be tried in court or not but if you do just know that I'm doing my best to give you your freedom and your voice heard. She says thank you Miss Deville as they both shake hands and go their separate ways.

Later That Day

As Genie was trying to get a hold of Varnell's friend Eddie she got a phone call from Jordan she answered it and said

"Hello"

"Hi it's me Jordan"

"Hello Jordan what's up?"

"Um, I was uh I just uh.... Letting you I'll be there in the next 5 minutes"

"Ok I'll be down in the lobby waiting for you"

"Ok see you soon"

"OK bye"

*Genie goes downstairs to meet Jordan*

While waiting in the lobby Genie looked over at the bar in the other room when she heard a voice say "Hello is it me you looking for?" As she turned around and *smiled* Jordan *smiled* back at her and they both said hi. Genie takes his hand and guides him to the bar they go to the back of the bar to a booth where Jordan slides in first and Genie slides in next to him.

Jordan's POV

As she sat next to me reading my contact I could smell her scent she smelled like fresh sparkling Champagne I loved every minute of being next to her as I slowly put my arm around her shoulder and said "So does everything look okay?" she turned to face me there was her green eyes captivating. Once again I was in a daze for a second as she snapped me back into reality I tried to hide my frustrations she asked me "Are you okay?" I nod my head yes she tells me everything checks out just fine and that the contract is safe for me to sign. I signed it right then and there as my hand slid over to touch her hand our fingers became intertwined with each other I felt butterflies in my tummy. She looks at me holding her hand she asks me "What are you doing?" I reply to her I'm just thanking you she says You welcome and kisses me on the cheek I kiss her back on the cheek we both giggle like a couple of teenagers just experiencing their first kiss. I took a deep breath and asked her if would she like to go with me sometime soon she just smiled at me and said "Sure I'd like that."
"What day works for you?" I say as she gets up from the booth and says call me winks at me and walks away I get up from the table shake my head and walk back to my car.

Genie's POV
Jordan is such a dork I'm trying to help him out with his contract and he's staring at me giving the lovey Dovey look. I'm not complaining though he is a cutie and I wouldn't mind getting to know him better he seems like a nice guy. But I've got other things on my plate to do I hope this case is a successful one from the look of it Varnell has a good chance of winning his case once that is done. He can go back home and enjoy his freedom I'm excited to show the Boston law system, that Genie Deville is a pitbull in a skirt. I always say to my opponents don't start a fight you can't win.