Jealous Guy

It was a Saturday afternoon Jon, Donnie, Danny and Joey were all at Donnie's Mother's House Alma. They were discussing Jordan Donnie asks Jon what's been going on with your brother lately I've been trying to call him so we can finish the song for his new album. Jon replied oh Jordan is just a little down in the dumps that's all. Why? Joey ask well according to him his little Genie in a bottle won't talk to him and I've tried to explain to him she's a lawyer and sometimes lawyers cannot associate with other people or talk about the case while their own trial Jon replied. Aww how cute Jordan misses her says Donnie well he's not supposed to when he has a wife at home and two sons in school said Jon oh come on Jon don't be like that you have understand where you're brother is coming from my mama used to always say a lot people pretend to be happily married when in reality they are miserable said Donnie. That's true said Danny, yeah you might be right Jon replied well how about this we take Jordan out tonight and just have fun said Joey. Jon, Donnie and Danny all said cool

It's was 9:30 pm EST Jordan was at home sitting on the couch looking at some of photos of him and Genie on his phone as press his lips against his phone and kisses the photo of Genie. As he continue to kiss his phone hears a knock at the door he puts his phone down gets up and walks over and answers the door. When he opens it he see the rest of the new kids standing on his doorstep greeting him. Can we come in? Jon ask sure come on in Jordan replied as they all came in Jon says so whatcha up to tonight bro? Oh nothing just kickin it you know Jordan replied well since you're not really doing anything why don't you go hang out with us? Says Donnie, Jordan looks down and rubs the back of his neck and says sure why not. All the guys jumps up and shouts out yay! Jordan goes upstairs to change his clothes while waiting for Jordan the rest of the new kids were sitting in the den patiently waiting. When Jordan finally comes downstairs Joey says you look sharp man let's go. As they all left out the house and got onto the party bus.  They all sat down Jordan what's with the party bus are we celebrating something? No said Joey we just wanted to hangout and have some fun you know said Jon  as Donnie puts on some music push it by salt n peppa starts playing on the speakers. As the guys starts dancing until they arrive at the next location. When they arrived at the club they get out of the party bus and goes into the club VIP section. Up in the VIP everyone was having a few drinks and socializing with each other. Jordan was standing by the ledge looking down at the people from the VIP lounge.

Jordan's POV:

As I watch everyone have a good time and vibe to the music. That's when the music stop and this random guy gets on the mic and says "Hi I'm Varnell Hill and I would like to give a shout out to my lawyer Miss Genie Deville" as he points to her. they put the spotlight on her as she waves to people. As the young man continues to say I just wanted to "Thank you for getting me back to home and getting me my freedom back and fighting for my innocence I appreciate you and from the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you and God bless you." As everyone in the club started to clapping and cheering I found myself clapping in a joyful sense I so proud of her I knew she was going to win the case as my brother Jon walks up to me and pats me on the back and says you're girl did it man! I smiled at him and said I knew she would. As everyone went back to dancing I was enjoying watching Genie from a far she looked so beautiful she was wearing her natural curls down her back and that dress was hugging her curves so tight I just had to say My, My, My, you sho look good tonight. As I watch her from a far I notice this dude approaches her with a smile I watch them greet each other I can't hear what they're saying but it seems like they know each other. As he toke her bye the  hand lead her to the dance floor I watch them closely never taking my eyes off them. It looks like he was saying something to her but I couldn't hear what he was saying which made me upset when he pulled her closer to him I found my blood starts to boil and my  hands are crumbling into a tight fist. I could see she was intrigued by his actions but my heart was not prepared this. He leans towards her and kisses her on the mouth I could tell she was pleasantly surprised by his kiss. My heart is shattered into pieces, my body is filled with rage I'm so mad as I took a shot of that gin and wipe the tears for my eyes I say to myself.