Jordan's Album Release Party

It was May 31 2011 Jordan had just released his new studio album Unfinshed. He had been doing press most of the day. While on his way to the hotel to get ready for his album release party. He thinks to himself

Jordan's POV:

As I prepare to go to my listening party for my new album. I can't help but to wonder if Genie is going to show up? I haven't heard from her all day well weeks for that matter. I just hope she'll show up, as me and my staff get in the car and head to the party. I get butterflies in my tummy i'm trying not to be so anxious. I pray this album is a success and my fans will enjoy it. When I arrived there I can hear all the fans screaming, and cheering. I just knew it was going to be a good night. As I get of the car the screams gets louder I wave to all the fans on my way into the building. 20 minutes later they started to let people in I watched as all the people entered the room. I scope out for Genie as soon as the last bit of people was coming in. There she was, she looked so pretty in her boho clothes. She looked like a seductress gypsy I go over to my bodyguard and I asked him to escort her backstage. When she came backstage I rushed over to her. Giving her a big hug as I say cheerfully Honey B you made it! Yeah I did she replied while raising her eyebrows at me. Sorry I didn't mean to call you that I say while backing away from her. As she goes to held my hand and said it's ok I smile at her and sigh in relief. Well I'm glad you made it because there's a pacific song on the album that you inspired I want you to hear I said. Oh really and what's the name of this song? She asked this song is called Stingy. I replied as Genie laughs and walks away as she says have a good show while shaking her head. She leaves the backstage and goes in the front where the crowd is. When I go on stage the fans screams and goes wild. As I perform songs from the new album the the crowd is reacting very well to the new music. I see Genie vibin to certain songs after a couple of hours of playing it was time to do the last song. As I point to Genie and wink the beat for my song Stingy ft Donnie Wahlberg starts to play. I could see the crowd bouncing to the music I go into the crowd with my bodyguard shaking fans hands and thanking for coming. I look around for Genie but I don't see her anywhere. Until I looked over and there she was talking to some random dude. I didn't like the way he's smiling at her I thought to myself if he thinks he's going to take her home tonight he needs to think again. I try to play it cool but on the inside I was very aggravated. But I wasn't going to let that run my evening as I go back on stage and say good night to everyone, leave the stage. All the fans were clapping and cheering the show was a success.

Genie's POV:

When I arrived at Jordan's show I was escorted backstage when I came into his dressing room. He rushes over to me, hugs me tight and says Honey B you made it! I could tell he was happy to see me. Even though it felt kind of awkward hearing him calling me. Honey B the more I tell him not to call me that the more he continues to do it for whatever reason I don't know. Jordan tells me that he made a song for me that's on his new album. The song is called stingy I laugh as I shake my head. I couldn't believe he actually did that. I leave to go back out to wear the crowd is all the girls were screaming and just fan girling out. As I watch him perform I found out he's actually a pretty good performer. I hate to admit it but hearing him sing was giving me butterflies. As Jordan rocks the house and starts to play his last song of the night. He points to me and gives me a wink as he introduce the last song which was stingy. While he performs the song I couldn't really hear what he was saying because all the girls were screaming. I moved myself away from the crowd and went to the back of the crowd I started talking this guy who worked at the hotel where the show was being held. We were just talking about the show he said he thought the show was alright. I shook my to agree with him the show had ended everyboy was leaving. All of a sudden out of nowhere Jordan snatches me up and says Sweetie it's time to go excuses us i'm sure you'll find someone else to talk to. As I pat Jordan on the chest and say hey be nice. As Jordan and I walked towards the door the guy I was talking to ran up me and said my name is Juilan and here's my number call me sometime. As Julian hands me his number Jordan pushes him away from me and says sorry bro she's not interested. I rolled my eyes and huff my breath because here he was acting like a jealous creep again. As I grab Jordan and walked out of building. outside they were screaming fans, waving and cheering for Jordan. Jordan waves and blows kisses to the fans. He and I get into the car and drive off.