What Are The Chances?

It was may 12th 2011 and Jordan along with the rest of the new kids. They were on their way to aboard the boat for NKOTB Cruise 2011. As they were walking through the airport Jordan heard a familiar voice as he turns his head. He sees Genie walking and talking on the phone. He taps Joe Mac on the shoulder and says wait right here for a minute. He runs to catch up with Genie when he gets close to her. He taps her on the shoulder as she turns around and sees Jordan standing in front of her.

Jordan's POV
I was really surprised when I saw Genie was at the same airport as me. We haven't seen or talked to each other in a while. But I can't help to think faith brought us to the same place. When I approached her she looked so stunned to see me as if she couldn't believe i was really there. As she and I hugged each other it was kind of awkward at first. But I told her that's not a real hug this is a real a hug. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. And gave her a nice squeeze as she lays her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on top of her as we start to gently rock I try not to get to excited. What are you doing here? I asked her I had a case to handle in Miami I'm just on my way back home she replied. Well me and the rest of the new kids on our way to board the ship for our cruise. We do one every year for the fans do you wanna come with? I said. Naw that's ok maybe next time she replied I pulled out my phone and asked could we take a picture together? She said yes as we were laughing, giggling and snaping photos. All of a sudden Donnie and Joe was waving at me telling it's time go. As Genie and I said goodbye to each other we both kiss each other on the cheek and walk away. I  whispered I love you as I watched her walk away. As I went go board the ship with the rest of the new kids. I was in pretty good mood as We the new kids partyed with our block heads on the sail away party. The NKOTB Cruise 2011 was a blast from start to finish. I can't wait to bring Genie on one these cruises I know she's going to have so much fun like we all do.