Live In The Moment

It's been two weeks since Genie and Jordan saw each other on the other hand Genie has been trying to reach out to Varnell's friend ( her client) to discuss the case but she hasn't been able to reach him so she decided to get his address and pop up on him. Meanwhile, Jordan is trying to hold his self together trying not to let his emotions get the best of him. So Jordan takes his phone out and calls Genie

"Hello"

"Hey Genie"

"Oh hey Jordan how you doin'?"

*Sigh* "I'm fine I just wondering if you were free this afternoon or evening?"

"Uh... yeah I'm free this afternoon why?"

"Do you want to meet somewhere and hang out?"

"Sure"

"Cool um, so can you meet me at the public garden park at 3 o'clock?"

"Yeah it's 2:20 pm now so I'm gonna wrap it up here and I'll be on my way"

"Perfect I guess I'll see you in a few"

"Alrighty then see ya later"

"Bye"

At the park

Jordan was sitting on the bench patiently, waiting for Genie she pulled up in her car got out, and walked around Jordan looked up and saw her walking around he called her Genie! And waves to her as she looks around and sees Jordan waving at her she rushes over to him. When they meet face to face they welcome each other with open arms hugging each other Jordan says I'm so glad you're finally here I was getting worried maybe you changed your mind or something. Genie replies no worries I'm here now so let's kick it alright, I'm down with that Jordan says as he takes her hand and guides her over to the table he had set up for them.

Genie looks so surprised and says "Oh my goodness Jordan this is nice and the chicken looks delicious

Genie looks so surprised and says "Oh my goodness Jordan this is nice and the chicken looks delicious." Jordan grins and says "I'm glad you like it" As they both sit down Jordan cuts Genie a piece of chicken Genie bites into the chicken *cough, cough* "You alright?" Jordan asks "It's a little dry But it's good though"Genie replies  "So um I notice you're style of dressing is different, you dress like you are going to Woodstock or something, " Jordan says. "Well I do consider myself to be a Hippie," says Genie "What's it like being a Hippie," Jordan asks  "Well being a Hippie is about living a carefree lifestyle being a Hippie you'll learn that life is about being in the now and being in tune with the universe I see a lot of people so sad and depressed and I always say to them I Don't Want to Spend my Days In Misery, Anticipating every day is Such an Opportunity To Live in the Moment, Live in the Moment." Genie responds "Wow I never thought of life in that aspect before you seem very intelligent," says Jordan  "Well thank you" Genie replies Jordan slides his hand over to Genie's hand as both of their fingers become more intertwined with each other Genie looks at Jordan with a big smile on his face showing off his dimples Jordan licks his lips and moves closer to Genie's face, Genie moves into his mouth that's when Genie's phone starts to ring both Jordan and Genie move away from each other Genie picks up her phone and answers it. It was her boss saying Varnell's friend had left his job and is now on his way home and she has to meet him over there before he gets home. Genie agreed to do so, so she hangs up the phone wiped the corners of her mouth, and tells Jordan she was sorry that she had to leave to go take care of some business. Jordan says oh that's ok just remember next we hang out you owe me Genie shakes his head and says deal and nods her head at him and leaves. Jordan puts his head down in disbelief as packs up his stuff and leaves the park disappointed.

Genie's POV
Here I am on my way to get to the bottom of this case. When I arrive at the house I see a car in the driveway so I get out of my car and walk up to the front door and knock 2 minutes later someone answers the door. A guy looks at me and says who are you? Hi, I'm Genie Deville I'm representing your friend Varnell Hill with a surprised look on his face Varnell still in jail? He asked, yes I replied he invited me inside and said sorry I'm Jason as we both shook hands and sat down at the table. So Jason can you tell me what happened that night? Sure he responded here's what happened plain and simple Varnell and I were on our way home from a party and I was teasing him while he was driving. Teasing him in what way I ask, well I was kissing on the neck and moaning in his ear I was drunk and horny at the time so Varnell pushes me off of him and that's when I put my head between his legs and you know. Uh-huh, I replied, so while you were sucking him off was he still driving or no? Yes, he was still driving when he started to cum he started to swerve the car a little bit and that's how we got pulled over. When the cop came to the car, I think he was able to put two and two together. When asked the cop asked Varnell to step out of the car that's when I pulled my phone out and started recording then the cop asked if he could join the party but Varnell told him no and that ain't no partying going on here Do you still have the video I asked yes he replied, ok I'm going to need to send that video to me ASAP and one more thing if this thing goes to court, would you be willing to testify in his honor? Yes ma'am I would he replied good can I have your number so I can keep in contact with you? As he gave me his number I put it in my phone, closed my suitcase and walked out the door. On my way back to the hotel it starts to rain I make it there before it starts to pour down. As I'm in my room getting comfortable I heard a loud knock on my door I rushed to see who it was I opened the door and there was Jordan standing there soaking wet. He looked so damn fine I invited him in and said are you ok what brings you here? He looked like he was in a daze all of sudden. He just grabs my face and kisses me and picks me up and puts me on the counter as I undress him with his pants around his ankles my shirt is getting wet from him but I don't care as we kiss each other with so much passion I could feel his boner against my wet kitty cat making me even more wetter as he roughly shoves himself inside me I moan because of his size as he enters me, I was surprise at how thick he was ( catch my drift) I pull him closer to me and lock him in with my legs as I bounce up and down on his hard cock. Jordan is moaning like crazy which is making me more turned on he has such a sexy voice 15 minutes later I could feel him getting closer he grabs my ass and squeezes it making the trust harder I could feel my toes start to curl as we both scream in pleasure as we climax Jordan collapse in my arms I gently kiss his cheek, neck, and shoulders. As awkwardness fills the air Jordan whispers while panting I've wanted to do that for a while now. As he moves himself off of me I get off the counter and walk towards the bedroom Jordan follows behind me in the bedroom we go for round 2 but this time I am driving 25 minutes of hot passion I rest my body on top of Jordan "you felt amazing even better the second time" I giggled and said ur welcome Jordan and I fell asleep holding each other before I knew It was time for me to get ready for work. I got up took a shower got dressed. I left him there sleeping so peacefully.

Jordan's POV
I had just woke up and I noticed she (Genie) had left so I grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hello"

"Hey I woke up and you weren't here"

"I left you a note I had to go to work"

"Oh it's right here I got it that's so sweet of you"

"Jordan"

"Yes"

"Why did you come over like that last night?"

"Well to be honest I've always thought you were beautiful and unique and hanging out with you has taught me to go with the flow and not be afraid to go after what I want"

"And what is that you want exactly?"

"I want you to get to know you more and explore this thing called love with you"

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I'm sure that is what I want"

"Ok I'll give you a chance and see what happens"

"You won't regret it trust me"

"We'll see"

"Look I gotta go Honey B Ehh sorry can I call you that?"

"Uh... sure"

"Well, what you gonna call me?"

"Um... Something ha ha"

"Haha Girl you are too funny I guess you can think about it while you're reminiscing about last night"

"Goodbye joker"

*Jordan Ends call*