Stay The Night

While in the car Jordan and Genie sit by ends of the car. Jordan moves closer to Genie and gently bushes his finger tips on her arm. Genie brushes him off of her. Awe please don't be mad Honey B said Jordan while caressing Genie's  cheek with his hand. Genie flings his hand off of her face and says get off of me and stop calling me that! Baby I'm sorry I just can't help myself Jordan says in sad voice. Genie rolls her eyes and says I wish you would stop embarrassing me. Jordan huff's his breath and says oh come that dude back there you could do so much better. I hardly know him hell I just meet the man we're just talking you had no reason to be so shady and rude to him Genie replied. Genie baby don't be so naïve that guy was totally attracted to you said Jordan. So what if he was I don't want him how many times am I going to have to tell you I'm not yours anymore I can talk anybody I want to!. Genie replied as Jordan puts his hand over his face and yells out. Don't say that I know your not mine anymore! Just let me out the car said Genie, No it is too late at night for you to be walking around New York by yourself said Jordan in a firm tone. Stop being so dramatic and just let me out the car said Genie. No! Jordan shouted out, Jordan! Genie Yells out. Nooooo! Jordan screams out, fine whatever you say dad! Shouts out as she folds both of her arms.

15 minutes later after the atmosphere had calm down between Jordan and Genie. Jordan puts his hand on Genie's knee and rubs it. As Genie sigh while Jordan rubs her knee. I'm sorry I acted like a jealous jerk once again Jordan says, while rubbing his forehead against Genie's forehead. It's ok I forgive I know you didn't mean it Genie replied. As Jordan and Genie hug each other tight. Jordon says so I guess this means you're not mad at me anymore. No i'm not mad Genie replied you know you didn't have to share your hotel room with me. I could've gotten my own room Said Genie, oh come no it's no problem really it's not like we've never share the same bed before. Jordan says confidenly As Genie awkwardly stares at Jordan she says your right. Jordan smiles at her showing off his dimples. When they arrived at Jordan's hotel. they go in and go up to Jordan's room. when they get there, Jordan opens the door walks in and turns on the lights and toss his jacket on the table. Genie turns the lights back off and says it'll be better in the dark. Jordon softly caresses, Genie's face with his man hands. As he softly says so it's true then?, What is? Genie replied your not mad at me anymore said Jordan. Yes Genie replied as Jordan starts to kiss everywhere on her face. Genie drops bag on the floor as Jordan takes off her jewelry and toss it on the coffee table. Genie softly kisses him on the forehead as she takes his shirt off. Jordan starts to lick and suck on Genie's neck. Genie giggles and says that tickles

Genie's POV:
As Jordan leads me to the bed I try to resist him but his kisses just kept on coming. As he undresses me while we stand next to the bed. I take his shirt off and lay him down the bed as he wraps his arms around me pulling me down on top of him and softly kisses me all over my face. I softly say turn around I say it again as he tries to continue to kiss me. As he turns over on his side I unbukle his backwards belt and slide his pants off. When I took his pants off he whimpers to me and says baby. I get off the bed and walk over to his duffle bag I open it and grab his white t-shirt. I walk back to the bed leaning forward grabbing his hands. Jordon looks at me with a confused look on his face. And says what you doin Honey B? Don't call me that I say to him as I pull him forward. Sorry, what you doing? He says as he gets off the bed I hand him his white shirt and say put this on. What for? He asked, for me I replied to him. As he puts his shirt on and gives me the now what look I start to grin and kiss him on the forehead, and say to him good night Jordan. As he puts his head down in disappointed clears his throat and says that's right I keep forgetting we're not in love anymore. Exactly I say to him As I grab my bag for the floor and go into the bathroom. While I'm in the bathroom I slip into my oversize white T-shirt when I came out the bathroom, Jordan was laying on the bed, facing the wall with his back, turned towards me. I softly climb into the bed laying down with my body facing the wall with my back turned towards him. as Jordan and I lay there with our backs facing each other, the room is very still and quiet as we don't say a word to each other. I'm pretty sure we couldn't even fall asleep for that matter we had so much on our minds, pretty sure so many things we wanted to say we just didn't know how to say it. It was 5:30am est Jordan turns over and gently rubs my back. I sigh as he ask me are you awake? Yes I replied as I turn around and face him. He just smiles at me showing off those delicious dimples of his. As he gently strokes my cheek with his fingertips. I close my eyes and exhale as he kiss my forehead and I kiss him back on his dimple. Jordan pulls me closer to him I could feel my body already shaking form nervousness. I say to him in a jittery voice Jordan maybe we shouldn't as he cuts me off putting his finger on my lips while saying shh don't just kiss me. I could see a tiny sparkle in his chocolate brown eyes as he lean forward to kiss me. As our lips touch I could his sensitivity for me as we kiss each other passionately. As I turn over on my back Jordon seductively climbs on top of me and spreads my leg open. Jordan bury his face into my neck as licks and sucks on my neck. our bodies start to rub up against each other. As my fingers are running through his hair I could feel him entering me. I softly moan as he bites and suck on my neck as he starts to thrust all of a sudden we hear knock at the door. Damn Jordan says, while shaking his head as he gets off the top of me. Who is it? He ask as he walks towards the door while pulling up his boxers. Jordan opens the door to see his manager given him a reminder to get ready for an interview he has at Fox this morning. While he talks to his manager, I get out of bed i go into the bathroom and clean myself up. When I got out of the bathroom there was Jordan sitting on the edge of the bed reaching out for me I grab my pants and start to put them on. Jordan, with the confused look on his face says baby what you doing? I'm leaving so I can hitch a ride to the airport. But baby why are you leaving? I thought you wanted to make love with me Jordan said. Sorry but the thrill is gone I reply as I grab my bag and walk towards the door. Jordan runs up and hugs me tight from behind while rubbing his cheek against mine. Come on Honey B please back to bed he says while kissing my neck and shoulders. I gently pull myself away from him turn around and say sorry I can't goodbye Jordan. As the tears start to run down my face I run out the door and leave the hotel.

Jordan's POV:

Genie and I have been on the edge the whole night. One minute we're arguing the next we're making up, one minute she acts like she's into me then she runs away as if she's scared of getting close to me. Lord I don't know what to do! This lady is confusing the hell out of me and it's driving me crazy! I hate that we were interrupted just when we were starting to make love. My Honey B felt real nice and tender when I entered her. I was happy when she gave into me it was like for a moment we lovers again. she wanted me just as much as a I wanted her. Now I have an interview to go to and I'm an emotional wreck. As I take a shower, clean myself and dress myself. I put on smile and pretend everything is OK yet I'm so gloomy on the inside. While on my way to Fox studios for my interview for my new album unfinished. I text Genie

Jordy-  Honey B are you alright?

five minutes later no response

Even though she didn't respond I texted her again.

Jordy- Genie baby please let me if your alright you have nothing to be afraid of I Love you I just need you to trust me when I say I Love you too Babe

Time had passed I was done with my interview which I'm glad it  didn't take long. On my way back home I was checking my text messages. I didn't get anything from Genie. Just Donnie and my brother Jon asking about the interview and congratulated me on my new album release. As I sit back and gaze out my window reminiscing about last night and this morning. Wishing I had her wrapped up in my arms, my mouth was craving for her sweet lips and her sugar stained tongue. As I grab my phone and plug up my headphones and turn on Pandora's radio R&B station.  The first song that comes on is Luther Vandross a house is not at home.

As I listen to the soulful, sounds of Luther Vandross I fine myself in tears as I sing along with the music. I just want Genie to come back and turn my house back into home. I just pray that one day  she'll run to me with open arms and hug me tight, give me one of those sweet kisses of hers and say the words that I've been dying to hear for a while now. "I'm still in love with you"