When It's Good It's Good

As the morning sun shines on Genie's face as she wakes up and stretches she turns over and sees Jordan sound asleep. She curls up into his arms lays on his chest and goes back to sleep 20 minutes later Jordan's phone rings loudly and wakes them both up. Jordan grabs his phone and says in a sleepy voice

"Hello?"

"Hey bro why are you still in bed don't you remember we are all supposed to meet over at moms house today"

"Ok, I'm up! is there anything else Mr. wanna kill my good sleep"

"No"

*Jordan ends call*

Jordan turns over and kisses Genie on the forehead and says sorry I gotta go babe Genie starts to kiss his neck and says will I see you later? Of course baby of course Jordan replied while he kissed her on the lips Genie grabbed his face and the two of them started French kissing. Jordan pulls away from Genie and says come on babe stop I have to go Genie says vas-y, pars Jordan smirks at Genie and says that's French Genie winks at him then says oui. Jordan gets out of bed gets his clothes out of the dresser lays them on the bed goes into the bathroom and gets in the shower. Two minutes later Genie joined him in the shower, Jordan and Genie washed each other bodies clean as much as they wanted to engage with each other Jordan knew he had to be somewhere. When they got out of the shower and got dressed Jordan kissed Genie goodbye and leaves out.  When Jordan arrives at his mother's house he is greeted by his sister Sharon when he comes in he is also greeted by his mother and other siblings. As the Knight family is spending time together Jordan gets a phone call from Genie. Jordan looks at his phone and sees it's Genie calling so goes into a private room and answers the phone his brother Jon quietly follows him to the back and listens to his phone conversation.

"Hello"

"Hi baby"

"Hey Honey B what's up"

"I'm just grocery shopping for dinner tonight do you need anything?"

"Yea you can get me a box of Nuts & Honey"

"What did you say?"

"Nuthin Honey B"

"Hahaha Jordan you are so silly *sigh* "

"To be honest if I didn't have to go over to my mom's house you know I would've worn that ass out cause you felt too good in my arms this morning"

"Ooh papi don't tease me like that in front of all these people"

"And can you please not moan in my ear I am at my mother's house you know"

"Hehe sorry baby"

"You know I should probably be getting back to my family they're probably gonna be wondering where I'm at"

"Ok then I guess I'll see you later then"

"Bye Honey B love you"

"Love you too Jordy"

*Jordan ends call*

Jordan walks down the hallway as he passes Jon, Jon says to him Honey B is that your little nickname for your Genie in a bottle? Jordan quickly turns around and says were you listening to my conversation? And number two it's none of your business so why don't you do me a favor and mind your own business? Jon replies I don't know what you're going through but I do know what you're doing isn't right. Jordan rolls his eyes and walks away from Jon, Jordan kisses his mother goodbye Jordan's older sister Allison grabs Jordan and asks him what's wrong. He says in an irritated voice nothing as he walks out the door. Jordan gets in his car and drives off when he arrives back at Genie's condo. He knocks on the door then he twist the lock he realized the door is open.
When he opens the door and walks in and sees Genie cooking on the stove. Genie looks up and sees Jordan staring at her she rushes over to him and hugs him. Jordan kisses her on the forehead as he takes her by the hand sits her down and says look I know we've only known each other for a little while but I just need you to know that I am very into you and want to continue getting to know you I want you to trust me when I say I do care about you very much.

Jordan's POV
As I reassured Genie about my feelings for her I could feel that was my moment to tell her the truth about everything but I chose not to because I knew she wouldn't understand and would be upset

Genie's POV
As Jordan talked to me I could tell he was holding back something I could tell he had something he wanted to say but didn't really wanna say it. But who knows when it's good it's good so I shouldn't be worried about anything I think.