Baby I Believe In You

One morning Genie was on her way to the courthouse in Boston when she stepped outside her condo she saw Jordan standing there in front of her porch. With a microphone in his hand, black pants, and an open shirt showing off his abs. Genie laughs as she shakes her head and says Jordan what are you doing here dressed like that? Jordan puts the microphone up to his mouth and starts singing.

"Baby, I believe in you
And every little thing you do
Every time we kiss
It always feels like this
I believe in you
Baby, I believe in us
And every little inch of our trust
Whether I'm around, you never let me down
I believe in you
Maybe I might sound crazy
For the way I feel about you
But baby, you're just so amazing
And I'm so in love, girl, with you
I believe in you"

As Genie claps her hands in a joyful sense and yells out bravo! bravo! Encore!

Jordan starts to giggle shakes his head and takes a bow. Genie runs up to him and jumps into his arms Jordan catches her and spins around while holding her. When he stops they look at each other in the eyes and starts kissing passionately Genie starts biting Jordan's bottom lip while Jordan was sucking on her upper lip. Genie moves her face away from him and unwraps her legs from around his waist. As Jordan puts her back to the ground on her feet he asks what's wrong baby? Nothing baby I just have to be at court in the next 40 minutes Genie replied. Oh, Jordan says while hanging his head down Genie takes her hand and lifts his face and kisses him, and says ok if you want to you better act like a jackrabbit and cum within the next 5-10 minutes. Shook his head yes as Genie and Jordan got in the backseat of his car Jordan ripped off Genie's lace panties and roughly thrust himself into her Genie said ouch! I'm sorry did I hurt you? Jordan says with a worried look on his face. Genie replied no, well don't stop as she grinds on his cock Jordan starts to gently choke her. Genie moans out aye papi I like it rough! That's when starts to tighten his grip around her throat. As Jordan begins to roughly thrust himself in and out of Genie pushing Deeper and deeper inside her. Genie starts to bite on Jordan's neck and shoulders Jordan softly moans while she does it. Jordan starts to jump and thrust on top of Genie which makes the car shake.

As the guy was walking to his car he noticed the shaking car and could hear the moans and groans coming from the car

As the guy was walking to his car he noticed the shaking car and could hear the moans and groans coming from the car. Damn! he says while laughing historically to his car as he drives off while shaking his head. While riding Genie Jordan moans out I'm bout to cum, cum with me baby. Jordan starts thrusting faster and faster making his and Genie's toes curl as they reach the peak of their climax Jordan collapses on top of Genie while both are breathing hard in exhaustion. Genie says to Jordan I gotta go baby Jordan gets off the top of her Genie kisses him goodbye while putting on her shoes and coat, Genie gets out of the car walks over to her car gets in, and drives off.