Where's Genie?

It's been almost 3 weeks since Jordan and Genie has spoken to each other. Jordan has been trying to get a hold of Genie. But she has not been responding to his texts or calls. With three weeks has gone by and Jordan was starting to get worried.

Jordon's POV:

I have not heard from Genie since the morning after my listening party. I hate when she ignores me it breaks my heart to know she could actually be done with me. But a part of me doesn't want to believe that in my heart I know she still loves me. Every time we kiss I can always feel her love and tenderness in those soft lips of hers. As Brad and I prepare to settle my divorce in three days I asked him about Genie and had he heard from her? His response was "well Jordan no one has heard from Genie in three weeks and the chief is starting to get worried because she has not contact anyone of us at the fairm." As I sit there totally stunned as 1 million thoughts ran around my head. As I slam both of my hands on the table and shout out. What! As Brad rubs my shoulders and says "whoa clam down man I'm sure she's fine." As the tears started to fell down my eyes I say to him how can you be so sure? When my Honey B is somewhere only god knows where. As I bury my face into my hands. Wait what did you just call her Brad says while looking in disbelief. as I rise up out of my hands, and say nothing, don't even worry about it. As awkwardness feels the air. Brad and I finish up going over the final details of the divorce. Once we were done I went home and sat on the couch as I pray for god to keep her safe where is she is. I lay down on the couch drifting off to sleep.