Ain't Too Proud To Beg

It was three days after the incident at the club Genie has been keeping to herself and Jordan has been doing the same. It was 11:30am EST Genie was in the shower washing her body while she's washing up she close her eyes while the water runs down her face. All of sudden her shower curtain swings open she jumps up and screams ahh! Ahh! when she opens her eyes and sees Jordan standing in front of her. No no no don't scream I'm sorry don't scream says Jordan, Jordan what are you doing here? Said Genie while covering up her private areas I just wanted to talk to you says Jordan ok you wait out there let me put a robe on and we'll talk ok Genie replied. Jordan nods his head yes and walks out the bathroom Genie takes a deep sigh and turns off the shower water gets out of the tub and puts on her robe. Jordan calls out Genie! Genie walks out the bathroom and down the hall and see Jordan standing there in the doorway and the den. Jordan looks up and sees Genie standing against the couch and says I'm in hell Genie I can't concentrate on anything I break into tears in the middle of the day and I know I messed up before but I love you so much said Jordan as he puts his hands together and plead and says just please, please, please give me another chance this isn't fair this just isn't fair! Genie looks at Jordan with concern as she says maybe you're right I haven't been very fair to you it's true people make mistakes I didn't give you a chance to really explain yourself that wasn't very nice well I need to give another chance I see that now. Jordan looks at Genie surprised as he says oh baby really? Yes Genie replied rushes over to Genie wrapping his arms around her hugging her Genie hugs him back. Oh god it feels so good to touch you Jordan whispers in Genie's ear as he kisses her head, cheeks and lips. As Jordan runs his fingers through her hair and says I'll make it right this time I promise you I'll never lie to you again. Genie shakes her head and say I believe you Jordan looks at her and bites his bottom lip and says come on let's go make love right now.

Genie's POV:
Jordan picks me up and carries me to the bedroom he gently lays me down on the bed. Takes off his jacket seductively climbs on top me, spreading my legs apart. Presses pelvic against mine as he softly kisses my lips I could feel his sincerity. He smiles at me I smile back at him even though I smiled I feel so nervous on the inside. As we are kissing his tongue intertwine with my tongue our lips putting imprints on each other's skin. As soon he puts his hand under my robe he found something he didn't like he looked at me with confusion Honey B what's the matter? He asked me nothing I replied looking in a different direction he takes his finger and moves my face towards him. And said look I know you're probably feeling a little weird about doing this because you think I've been having sex with my wife. Well have you? I asked him he looks me dead in the eye and said no. I looked at him with suspensions as he gently kissed my lips and forehead I wrap my arms around him as he enters me making me tremble he starts to thrust nice and soft then 3 minutes later he starts to get rough and fast with his thrusts the deeper he goes the more I scream in pleasure and pull him closer to me. I could feel him doing something down there with his hands but I wasn't sure what it was. I asked him Jordan what are you doing down there I'm getting really wet. He replied don't hold back let yourself go after he said that my body felt a rush like a big wave crashing the shore. The next moment he was cuming right after he made my tsunami come he and I were both exhausted and drenched as he got off the top of me and laid on the other side of the bed. As I laid my head down on his chest I thought to myself this can't be good.

Jordan's POV:

As Genie and I start to make love I could tell something was holding her back she wasn't really being affectionate with me. When I felt her pussycat she wasn't even wet which was surprising because we were making out for a good 10 minutes. But once I assured her I was being faithful to her while we were separated. She opened up more and she felt better than I imagine she would. She looked so surprised when I made her squirt I bet she didn't think I could make her to do that.When we were all done I had my Honey B back in my arms where she belongs.