Let's Go Forward With Our Love

It was 10:10am PST and Jordan was sound asleep at Brad's house in the guest room. While sleeping Jordan started to dream.

~~~~~~Jordan's Dream~~~~~~~

In a room with blue lights and loud music people are dancing all around. Then I see her ( Genie) wiggling her hips to the music. As I look at her all the people in the place just disappear. I walk towards her, she smiles at me. As if she was happy to see me when she and I were face to face. She warps her arms around me and kisses me hard. I rip off her panties as she tear's off my pants and exposing my genitals. As she jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist. As she continues to kiss me hard licking and sucking on my neck. I start to whimpering as I stick myself into her. The way she screams my name when I enter her which makes me even more harder. When I go to touch her face. She disappears into thin air

Brad comes in the guest room and wakes Jordan up. Jordan jumps up out of his sleep and yells out what men! Sorry to interrupt your wet dream Brad nods his head down to show Jordan his morning wood as he continues to say but it's time to get up Brad replied. Jordan looks down at his wet underwater as he covers his face in embarrassment and shakes his head. Don't worry dude you'll get her back as my momma would say you can't run away from true love because it'll find you said Brad. Thanks man Jordan replied come on dude get up so I can take you to your true love Brad says while giggling. Jordan rolls his eyes and smirks while getting out of bed. Brad guides Jordan to the bathroom Jordan goes in the bathroom and gets in the shower. Jordan takes of his wet PJs, gets in the shower and let's the warm water run down his face. As he washes up his body with soap 15 minutes later. He gets out the shower and gets dressed and goes to grab Brad both he and Brad get in Brad's car and drive over to Genie's. 25 minutes later they arrive at Genie's house Brad says to Jordan Good Luck as the two give each other for handshake Jordan gets out the car and walk towards the door. As loudly knocks on the door 2 minutes later Genie comes to answer the door. As she opens the door she see Jordan standing there she takes a deep sigh and says Jordan what are you doing here? I wanted to talk to you face to face Jordan replied. Genie invites him in as Jordan goes into Genie's house as Genie walks ahead of Jordan, Jordan follows her into the living room.

Genie's POV

Jordan had came over unexpectedly. I was surprised to see him. I wondered how did he know where I live? Until I saw Brad's car drive away. I thought to myself oh lord here we go. As I invite Jordan in, he comes in and follows me into the Den. As he wraps his arms around me, hugging me joyfully I push him off me and say get your god damn hands off of me! I could see the disappointed and sadness in his face when I rejected him. Jordan clears his throat and say I'm sorry I missed you and I wanted to let you know that it's over between me and wife I officially got a divorce the day before yesterday. I nod my head and say good for you. As I turn my back on him and say if that's all you want to say you can leave now. Then Jordan grabs me forcefully turn me around to face him. He shouts out we finally have a second chance to be together and you are squandering it why! I don't respond to him as he yells at me saying Genie I know you hear me answer me! As I wiggle my way out of his hands. I point my finger in his face and shout out to him. Look dude I don't care about you getting a divorce or anything for that matter! You lied to me and then expect me to run to you with open arms! I don't think so home boy! As Jordan shakes his head no and say no Genie that's not true. I say to him yes it is true from the beginning you lied! Jordan turns and walks towards the door I run in front of him and say oh no where you think your going? you said you want to talk so let's talk. As I stand in front of him and folded my arms. As we both sit down at my table Jordan says look I know your still angry with me and I don't blame you. But I know everything that has happened between us has not been good lately and it's my fault. But please try and find a place in your heart to forgive me so we can go forward with our love. I look at him deep in the eyes with suspicion I asked him so if you had a chance to do things all over again would you change your destiny? As Jordan hang his head down and run his fingers through his hair. I shout out well! He lifts his face up to me and says well looking back on it now there's a lot of things I could've done different but then I don't want to think about me, not finding you. Us not running into each other the way we did it just wouldn't sit well with me I was attracted to you the moment I saw you and I got to know you the more I love I became. I know you and Evelyn deserve better but I doubt if you find anyone who loves you more than me. I know I should've told you the truth when we first got serious, but I didn't wanna lose you. I didn't wanna lose my sense of happiness. I don't wanna lose the person that's constantly on my mind when I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning that I pray, she'll call me hers someday. so looking back now, I wouldn't have changed anything because no matter how it ends you and I are meant to be together. After Jordan was done speaking, the tears roll down my cheeks I couldn't believe the words he was saying to me it seems so unreal. After I wipe the tears from my eyes I say to him I respect your honesty but I just can't as I started to cry again and got up from the table and walk away. Jordan shouts out wait Genie Baby would you just wait a minute so we can talk! As I stand with my back facing him, he comes and hugs tight me from the back as he whispers to me. Honey B please don't keep walking away from me like that let me mend the heart even though I know I'm the one that broke it. Would you please let me back in your life, give me a chance to prove my love to you. While still hugging from behind he rocks in his arms and stars to softly sing in that beautiful falsetto voice of his.

"I am thinking of you In my sleepless solitude tonight If it's wrong to love you Then my heart just won't let me be right 'Cause I've drowned in you And I won't pull through Without you by my side I'd give my all to have Just one more night with you I'd risk my life to feel Your body next to mine 'Cause I can't go on Living in the memory of our song I'd give my all for your love tonight"

As he caress his cheek against my cheek as he kisses my cheek, neck and shoulders and squeeze me tighter. I turn around and embrace him and say jokingly alright Mariah Carey. As he and I both laugh historically and press our forehead against one another. As we stare into each other eyes, we both smile at each other I learned my lips into his our he opens up his mouth and sucks my bottom lip as I bite and pull on his upper lip. I take off his shirt exposing his tight abs, muscles and man chest. He gently pull the straps to my dress down making my dess fall down to my ankles. Exposing my above average breast I remove his belt from his pants. And I wrap the belt around his butt and pull him close to me. As our bodies are touching I start to tremble a little bit. Jordon takes me by the hand and guides me to the middle of den as he takes his boxers off I stare at his hard cock. As he lays down on the carpet with his naked body smirking at me. I slowly go down on the floor where he was. As Jordan softly caresses my face and hair I held up his hard penis in hand I move my leg over to position myself to sit on his hard cock. As I slowly slide down on his cock I softly start thrust my hips back and forth. While my hands are rubbing up and down his upper body. I start thrust my hips harder and faster Jordan starts lean his head back in pleasure. I lean forward licking his chest and nips while grinding my hips against his. I could feel his body getting warm and so was mine I could tell we were close to our climax. When all sudden he reaches up and grabs my hair forcefully turns me over on. My back and starts to roughly thrust his penis in and out of me. I moan to ah talk dirty to me Jordan body starts to squirm and shake as he moans out I'm Cummin! As his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. he was coming down from his climax I look at him with confusion and say what did you just say? Never mind I'll tell you when I wake up Jordan replied as he turns over on his side and goes straight to sleep. I look over at him sleeping like a baby I laugh to myself while shaking my head as me and Jordan lie down on the carpet in the nude we start to make love again. And again and again when we were finally done he and I just held each other tight for the rest of the day. at some point, we decided to get off the floor and go get in my bed after we got something to eat of course I don't know but this time around it felt better than it did the last time he and I made love. I hope everything goes right this time and I hope I'm not making a mistake by giving him another chance all I want is for him to do is to be honest with me.

Jordan's POV

I woke up this morning with Genie on my mind I had just hand an exotic dream about her and Brad had come ruin it later that day I took a chance and went over to her house. Surprisingly, she opened the door and let me in. I went in her house with my heart on my sleeve as I try to embrace her, she just pushes me off of her I thought she would be happy to see me or at least miss me or even happy to hear that I'm a single man. She and I can be together and live in our truth. But no she wasn't having it. It took a while going back-and-forth, but we finally got back together. I was so happy when she kissed me back I feel butterflies in my stomach when she pressed her lips against mine. As our bodies touch I could feel her passion for me it was driving me crazy the she was undressing me for a second my joints felt like flubber when she was kissing down my body I was so when she climbed on top of me and started riding me. For awhile now I've been trying to make love to her but she's never tried to make love back to me. I know she was disappointed because I came to early in the first round but she has to understand I have had been holding that in for a while. But it was all good because I definitely made it up to her in the second round and the third and fourth and so on. I like said before she is only girl who has left me wanting more and more. I just pray this this time around nothing goes wrong and we will be together for a while. That'll turn into forever. Who knows just with the future brings.