What's Wrong With Jordan?

It's the ending of March 2011 and Jordan is still coping with the break up with Genie. He has become some say moody everyone around him is noticing a change in his behavior.

Dante's POV
My dad has become such a drama queen he literally nags to my mom about everything lately he's been complaining about my mom's cooking which he has never done before. Just last night my mom made chicken and rice for dinner and my dad took one bite of his food and threw his plate across the room. And yells out what the fuck that's not the way chicken is supposed to taste! And my mom asked him what is your problem? He says I'm starting to hate your cooking you would think your momma would teach you how to properly season a chicken instead of making it taste blend and plain. My mom was in such disbelief she didn't know what to say my dad just leaves the house in range like he was very irritated and my mom with tears in her eyes ran upstairs me and my little brother Eric just look at each other like wow.

Evelyn's POV
As I waited for Jordan to come back home as I sat on the chair in the den thinking to myself "this has gone on long enough I have to find out what's his issue I can't keep walking on egg shells anymore trying to make him comfortable." When he came in the door I could tell he had been crying so I asked him what's wrong Jordy honey? He just pushes me off of him and says in a firm tone don't call me that ever again. Jordan what is your problem! I ask him. Nothing he implies I don't believe that one bit I mean what's your issue that when you come home you'd rather sleep on the couch, then to sleep in our own bed with me I say. He just shakes his head and says I don't have to listen to this bullshit as he walks away I say to him Genie is she your problem he stops walking turns around and says who's that? I don't know why don't you tell me I replied he yells out your crazy how the hell can I be upset about a person? I don't even know! Then I yell back at him looks like to me you know her very well I mean everytime you're asleep in this house you always moan out the name Genie, Genie baby I love you, oh Genie don't stop you feel so good, ahh Genie you rock my world!!! He just looks down can't even look me the eye so I asked him one time who's Genie? He looks me dead in my eyes and says Fuck you! You have no idea what you're talking about just leave me the hell alone let me get some peace of mind damn!. I simply said OK, and went upstairs like always he slept on the couch.

A couple of days later Jordan goes out to eat with his brother Jon they were at a local dinner so how is everything? Jon ask Everything is fine Jordan replied are you sure I mean you've been acting pretty down lately says Jon. Jordan takes a deep sigh and runs his fingers throw his hair as buries his face into his hands. Come on bro it's not gonna make you feel better holding it all in says Jon like I said before I'm fine Jordan replied while removing his hands from his face. So what's been going on with you and Genie lately? Jon ask Jordan takes a sip of his drink and clears his throat. She's doing fine I guess I mean she has a big case going on. Are you two still friends? Jon ask to be honest bro I don't know what we are Jordan replied what do you mean said Jon while I was out and about the other day I saw her she was with some people they were all wearing suits I waved at her she looked right trough me and kept on walking Jordan replied. Awe baby bro don't let that get to you sometimes when lawyers start certain cases, they're not allowed to talk to anyone until the case is over or settled Jon says. Jordan starts to grin and says yeah you might be right Jon rubs his shoulder and says see there's no reason to worry as both brothers take a sip of their pop.

While Driving home Jordan rides by Genie's condo parks his car gets out and walks to Genie's door step. As gives the a soft knock on the door Genie was using the bathroom as she says damn it I just sat down hold on I'm coming!. Jordan turns around and walks back to his and drives off when Genie finally opens the door she sees no one there she shrugs her shoulders and goes back inside.

Jordan's POV
For the past couple of months it's been really hard for me trying to move on with my life. I hate the fact that Genie is just going on about her every day life while stuck here feeling melancholy. It broke my heart even more when I saw her and she didn't even acknowledge my presence. I just pray that god will help me with my solution to my problem.