57

Billie's pov :

Rigby has fainted and fell of the stairs. I'm scared. Jordan and Ryan are talking to the police and Q is getting everyone some water, like the good guy. Which is an act.
Mom is now with Clara who is taking this very well.
"Billie eilish? Can you come and talk?" The officer said.
"It's Billie O'Connell." I said boldly.
"Okay the ambulance is coming for your sister but we'd like to hear your story"
I sighed.
"Dani, a friend of mine told me that Clara who's Rigby's girlfriend was panicking cus she couldn't find Rigby. I asked her where she'd last seen her and she told me she was smoking a joint with Q, the one who is acting all goodie goodie with this water" i said as i pointed to Q.
"I was furious when i heard that, he knew damn well she wasn't allowed to smoke. I even forbid him to smoke when she was around while we were a couple. So i decided to look for Q to ask what happened, he was easier to find with his ratass looking hear." I said, i felt Rose hit me softly.

"Excuse me, i meant colorful hair. I told him that she wasn't allowed to smoke and he told me 'she smoked it herself' i asked where she was now and he told me she was with Jordan. Not forget to mention, he sexually abused my little sister before. I checked every room to see where they were and the last door i opened i found my sister crying and shaking, naked on the bed. He raped her again.. i got mad told him too leave and i dried my sisters tears. She apologized immediately for smoking. She told me Q told her there wasn't any weed in it, maybe he said that just because he was drunk but i think they planned it"

I didn't noticed i was crying.
"Thanks for sharing your story, just so you guys now, this is gonne
The ambulance arrived and took Dad and Rigby. I was so fucking stupid for going.
"Clara are you okay tho?" I asked.
She nodded.
"I'm a public school kid, I'm used to this shit Billie" that made me giggle a bit.
"You know your taking this like a professional, and I'm sorry that you had to experience this crap"
"It's okay Billie! I just hope Rigby is okay"

"Billie, we're gonna keep the 3 boys at the police station until Rigby can talk and tell her story, we'll keep you updated."
I smiled at the officer.
"Mom can we see Rigby please?"
"Yeah uhm we can i guess."
I rushed to my car.
I needed to see Rigby now!

When we got to the hospital it was like deja vu.
But I'm a bit more worried this time.
Dad walked toword us.
"She had a marijuana overdosis, rarely happens but because her body is so young and not strong enough, because she doesn't really eat a lot it's a problem. The doctor's think it wasn't just weed they think there was also fentanyl in the joint Q gave her. Also Jordan maybe didn't use a condom nor is Rigby on birth control pills" dad told us.
I felt a glimpse of guilt and it made me dizzy.
"Dad is she awake yet?" I asked.
He shaked his head no, he had this look on his face like he was scared.
In my eyes my dad was never scared.

"Billie, she'll be fine."
"I just don't understand what the fuck is wrong with Jordan, why 2 fucking times"
"We don't know Billie, we'd probably never know all we know is that he is gonna pay for this" Dad said.

The doctor walked up to us.
"We are trying to figure out why she isn't waking up, she might be in a coma but we're not sure."
I gasped. And then i cried.
Clara was just in shock, but she wasn't crying.
"How long do comas last"
"Depends Billie, my dad was in a 2 year coma but survived, it could also be 2 weeks we'll never know" Clara said softly.
"I'm sorry" i said.
She just smiled.

"Can i see her?" I asked.
"Yes of course everyone can, just 2 at a time"
I looked over at Clara and she nodded.
We walked to Rigby's hospital room and i felt this guilt again.
The doctors were in there.
I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand.
"Sir, can she hear us?" I asked.
"Yes she can, she just can't respond"
"Thank you"
I took a deep breath.
"I'm so sorry Rigby, it's all my fault I should've let mom pick you up"

I felt horrible, i wanted her to respond and hug me and i just needed her touch.
I just hope she wakes up soon, she has too.

We all visited her and we got home to sleep, mom stayed with her.
I couldn't sleep, i kept thinking and worrying.