02

Hyunjin: Minho! Omg-

Hyunjin finally caught up with Minho. He was already tired.

Hyunjin: Hey! Can't you hear that I'm calling you? At this point I will start believing the rumors that you are deaf.

Minho stopped and looked at Hyunjin. "Emotionless" this the word that came up Hyunjin's mind when he saw Minho's face. No emotion just a blank expression. Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

Minho: I just want to be alone. Sorry..

Minho started walking again, Hyunjin still following him. When they entered the class, there were already some students.

Hyunjin: Min-

Hyunjin was cut off by some girls. They were asking him questions like "did you eat well?" "Are you free tomorrow?" "Do you think im pretty?". Minho just stared at them. Again a blank expression on his face...

(Time skip)

Jisung: where tf is Minho?
Changbin: that boy is never late. Something must had happened.
Felix: his dad mode is on again
Changbin: Shut up if something happened to Minho, Chan is going to be mad.

The six boys were getting worried as Minho was never late..

[With Minho TW: bullying,blood]

Minho stood up, trying to catch his breath. He had bruises and small cuts all over his body.

Unknown: already weak?
Minho: please Mark..leave me alone
Mark: hmm let me think... Nahh you deserve to die. Just kill yourself already then you will be sure I won't bother you again.

Mark was about leave but then he punched Minho in the stomach making Minho fell down.

Mark: kill yourself you freak.

Mark left with his friends while laughing at Minho..

Minho got up and looked in the mirror. His face was not really injured only a cut on his right cheek and his lips were bleeding. He put on his jacket and fixed his uniform. He then grabbed his bag and ran outside the bathroom. Even tho his legs were hurting Minho still ran, he knew his friends were waiting for him.

Jeongin: I see him!
Hyunjin: where?!

Minho ran toward them. He was panting. At first the others didn't see his face as Minho was looking down but when he looked up, everyone gasped.

Minho: sorry for being la-
Changbin: Tf happened?!
Hyunjin: Minho are you okay?!
Minho: I- I fell down..
Seungmin: did you get hurt anywhere else?
Felix: let's go to the hospital!
Minho: n-no. It's okay. I'm fine.
..
Changbin: hmm let's go then.

Everyone went home, only Minho and Hyunjin were still outside, walking. Well they lived near each other. Basically Jisung would be here as Jisung lived near them too. But today he was having a sleepover at Felix's house.

Hyunjin: are you okay?
...
Minho: yeah, thanks.
...
Hyunjin: Minho are you eating well?

When Minho heard this, his heart almost skipped a beat. "Does he know?" Minho thought

Minho: yeah w-why?
Hyunjin: Because you are so short..
Minho: ah- yeah.

Hyunjin started laughing. He was laughing so hard that he almost fell down.

Minho stopped infront of his door. Before he opened it, Hyunjin said "bye" which was loud enough for Minho to hear. Minho turned around looked at the taller male who was waving at him. Minho just entered his house, he didn't say anything to Hyunjin.

"Well atleast we talked a little", Hyunjin said to himself.